The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Streak: 4

I don’t know if it’s good or bad that I get my streak because I can’t do much else because of the pandemic. But at least I am still motivated (for now) and it feels like I’m getting used to work at home… but I think meeting no one can destroy my motivation for everything (japanese included).

But I will try hard and get things done. :penguin:

14 Likes

As long as you are progressing in your goals it is a progress minori san :slightly_smiling_face:

While in-person meetings may be improbable at the moment, virtual meetings are still available. You can join one of the discord groups on the forums and have conversations with your fellow WK learners :smile: A new friendship will provide a breath of fresh air :love_you_gesture:t2:

がんばってくだいさい :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Level 21 zero’d!
Hopefully this time I won’t take 3 weeks to level up…

15 Likes

Third day in a row :tada:

6 Likes

I think you’re supposed to post once per level, not for every day you hit 0/0.

2 Likes

That is impressive! I’ve not been able to hit 0/0 more than two days in a row.

As @girakacheezer it’d be best to share it once per level.

2 Likes

I always get my reviews down to 0 each day (since I don’t want them to pile up and overwhelm me… again…), but today I didn’t really feel it.
Was in the process of forcing myself through it and then saw this thread. It kind of re-energized me and I ended up doing the 23 remaining lessons I had as well :slight_smile:

Level 12

13 Likes

あ、 ごめんなさい。I misunderstood :woman_facepalming:
ありがとうございます。

2 Likes

I’m glad I was able to get it out of the way early this time

15 Likes

28th streak
Damn that session was really hard for some reason, even though I’m quite used to doing 80 lessons in one sitting

14 Likes

Finally made it to level 10. This is a little bit of a big deal for me because double digits!!

Another reason is because of what someone said a while back. They were talking about subscriptions I believe (monthly vs lifetime), someone mentioned that a friend paid for lifetime but only ended up making to lvl 9. What really intrigued me though was that someone quit at level 9, and that story alone gave me a strong sense of motivation to get past it (because in the back of my head I thought “what if I give up at level 9?”).

Also, barely made the streak in as I’m almost done with level 10.

13 Likes

Woah, how long ago did you start WK if you’re doing lessons that fast?

Congrats Devolas san :metal:

Thanks for sharing your motivations, experiences and achievements with us :smile:

Here’s to more achievements from you :dizzy:

がんばってください

3 Likes

back in March

And I’ve got it done. Technically I could be back for the next level in two hours, but that would f* over my reviews for the next few days so probably not gonna happen.

13 Likes

Second time posting in this thread. Hopefully I manage to keep going.

14 Likes

First time getting to 0/0 since January!

15 Likes

Great dedication aquachu san :slightly_smiling_face: and welcome back to the community :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I started slacking hard when the stay home orders started coming down. Well, I put my efforts elsewhere, but I’ve finally caught up. Dunno when I’ll next get back to 0/0 after leveling up. Don’t wanna overwhelm myself, but it feels good.

19 Likes

Congratulations and…

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

Even if you’ve been a member for a while, so aren’t really new hehe
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already…
…but you probably have, because you seem like you’re diligent and awesome like that ^-^

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you…
…that you’ve likewise probably already seen, but it still worth mentiioning!

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope that you continue to enjoy WaniKani that your worship of the Crabigator is eternal!

4 Likes