The 0/0 Streak Challenge

LV 3

The last of the free levels! I will be subscribing after passing this level.
Still feeling great! Also getting the member trust level too, today is a good day.

3 days 6 hours on lv2. 2 hours more than the absolute fastest.
I wanna go fast! Lets see how long I can keep going at full speed.

The 12 hours on this level, I have already finished 238 reviews, but I’m still feeling excited and wanting more.

The Self-Study Quiz definitely helps, I can easily study and see which one I have trouble with, with out the fear of affecting my SRS. Really solidifying my memory.

20 Likes

feels like I’ve reached the painful levels yesterday, and now I’m getting this close to death…

19 Likes

What is the meaning of life? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

17 Likes

The entire purpose of human being is to reach lv42 on Wanikani!

4 Likes

What about reaching level 60? :thinking:

1 Like

Thats a bonus haha. I guess. We know the answer, but not the question anymore.

3 Likes

I would like to call this an achievement especially after being on this level for 46 days :disappointed:. Reaching a 0/0 this time was not an easy one. I hope to see more such 0/0 though.

18 Likes

0/0 for level 8 ゲット! Workload hasn’t been too much, my apprentice count has been nice and comfy for the past couple levels.

20 Likes

I managed to get my 36th 0/0-streak today, even with the POLL thread moving at the speed of light toward the end. :joy:

I’m happy that I got to do my first set of reviews before bed also (well, at least the radicals and kanji part)…I feel that helps a lot for retention!

Keep up the good work everyone! ^>^ :cat2:

20 Likes

Back on level 10 for the second time because I let my vocab lessons pile up. Now accepting the zero zero challenge.

20 Likes

Streak: 3 :slight_smile: And it is just my third day on this Level!
Eventually I’m fast again :smiley:

Keep going, 皆さん!

20 Likes

8 for 8! This one was rough. I didn’t do reviews one day over the weekend, so I had to add extra ones on 3 days in a row. Glad that’s over now!

Wahoo!

19 Likes

Streak: 56 levels

Leveled up yesterday, and I had enough time and space in my reviews that I probably could’ve done all the lessons yesterday too, but took things a little slower and finished off the new lessons today. I think these last few levels have slightly less vocab that previous levels, so it’s nice that it lessens the workload ever so slightly.

2 more weeks!

21 Likes

So close!
I will be there to see your lv60 post as is tradition.

5 Likes

I couldn’t make it on level 18, because I had an absurdly busy week. I started grinding out remaining vocab lessons, so here I am with 0/0 on 19 finally. The Apprentice count is too high, but I have free time at the moment, so that’s OK.

19 Likes

Level 20 0/0 :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

I had some real issues with motivation the last month or so, but I’m still making progress!!

21 Likes

Challenge completed for level 26. Had to slow down because the reviews were getting too overwhelming. Still barely managed to do everything before the last reviews of the second batch of kanjis. I’ll try to do the next levels a little faster.

20 Likes

level 53! :durtjovahs_witness:
took me 9 days (faster than usual…)

18 Likes

Checking in for level 19, now on a 7 level streak ^^

Did my 32 kanji lessons this morning and 230 reviews, eep.

22 Likes