The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Streak: 3 :slight_smile: And it is just my third day on this Level!
Eventually I’m fast again :smiley:

Keep going, 皆さん!

20 Likes

8 for 8! This one was rough. I didn’t do reviews one day over the weekend, so I had to add extra ones on 3 days in a row. Glad that’s over now!

Wahoo!

19 Likes

Streak: 56 levels

Leveled up yesterday, and I had enough time and space in my reviews that I probably could’ve done all the lessons yesterday too, but took things a little slower and finished off the new lessons today. I think these last few levels have slightly less vocab that previous levels, so it’s nice that it lessens the workload ever so slightly.

2 more weeks!

21 Likes

So close!
I will be there to see your lv60 post as is tradition.

5 Likes

I couldn’t make it on level 18, because I had an absurdly busy week. I started grinding out remaining vocab lessons, so here I am with 0/0 on 19 finally. The Apprentice count is too high, but I have free time at the moment, so that’s OK.

19 Likes

Level 20 0/0 :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

I had some real issues with motivation the last month or so, but I’m still making progress!!

21 Likes

Challenge completed for level 26. Had to slow down because the reviews were getting too overwhelming. Still barely managed to do everything before the last reviews of the second batch of kanjis. I’ll try to do the next levels a little faster.

20 Likes

level 53! :durtjovahs_witness:
took me 9 days (faster than usual…)

18 Likes

Checking in for level 19, now on a 7 level streak ^^

Did my 32 kanji lessons this morning and 230 reviews, eep.

23 Likes

Level 25 officially started now. I’m so tired-- TvT

19 Likes

11 days later. Level 28.
Five levels streak :slight_smile:

19 Likes

It’s been three levels since I last posted, simply because I wanted to keep doing 15 lessons everyday - no more, no less - so I had to always level up a bit prematurely, to keep enough available lessons. Today, after a long time, I finally reached 0/0 again. Sadly I forgot to take a screenshot and now the level-up reviews are already in, so this will have to do:

It’s nice to finally rejoin you.

19 Likes

13 level streak: i have now made it to 0/0 for half the levels

burns are piling up but my accuracy is pretty bad on those!

17 Likes

First of the fast levels. On this one I need exactly 32 kanji passed to finish, and I have 32 available right away, so I would have been done a loot faster if I hadn’t screwed up a few too many times on 滅 and 炉… pretty frustrated, but hey, nothing you can do :frowning:

18 Likes

Sunday morning, I decided to 0’d out my lesson although it’s a bit late (10am) :grin:
Happy Sunday 皆さん!

20 Likes

8 levels in a row.

@saibaneko Happy Cake Day!

15 Likes

ありがとう very much!

3 Likes

Again not really fast - too much vocabulary left.

15 Likes

4th level in a row. woo hoo

16 Likes