The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Streak: 54 levels

I’ve increased my pace to 30 reviews per hour now to keep up with the fast levels, and I’ve had 2 days in a row with 350+ reviews. Had 200+ apprentice items for a while as well. But I appreciate the pace at which I’m able to churn through kanji in these levels.

17 Likes

Once again, a not-so-fast “fast” level.

18 Likes

LV 2

The start of my journey toward Wanikani lv 60!
I’m hoping to maintain the enthusiasm and consistency to keep updating this thread until lv 60.

I may just be at early lv 2 where there isn’t much to be done. But I will get to the meaty part at some point!
When that time comes, I will look back and motivate myself to keep learning!

21 Likes

Level 19 0-0! I decided to 0’d my lessons this morning because I have to stand by at work tonight. It will be a mess if I leave it for tomorrow :see_no_evil:

17 Likes

Welcome to the club @Euruzilys さん! I hope you can keep your enthusiasm and consistency till level 60 :grin: :muscle: :facepunch:

Maybe you’ve seen this before here or elsewhere. So many useful and insightful things hanging around in the community, be sure to check it out! :blush:

ps: I just quote @Joeni comment here, because the template is sooo gooood :grin:

3 Likes

Making an effort to get my apprentice count down, considering taking a break to just to reviews for a few days sometime soon because getting 260-300 reviews a day is pretty exhausting…

17 Likes

Over a month since my last post here. I had to take a break and only do reviews for a while. Now I’m back, and still on my streak. Level 19 0/0 finally!

18 Likes

Thanks! I haven’t seen the resource list before, a quick skim and I really wanna learn more grammar. Especially the SRS one, haven’t checked the price yet, hoping its not too much lol.

2 Likes

Today I learned: quoting breaks the div tags that centralise my welcome post, hehe

It’s $3 /£2.25 a month - very fair prize for what you get :3

3 Likes

Hey thats a really good price!

安いですよ

I find grammar really hard to practice, since I have to come up with idea to write all the random things. Maybe once I get a bit more comfortable I can attempt to write my comments in both English and Japanese. Even if the Japanese version will be really basic, it should help.

2 Likes

Forgot to post yesterday. Level 17, streak of 13

19 Likes

レベル三十二 maybe I should slow down www

18 Likes

7 Level streak. Wanikani steadily gets harder and harder and I’m accumulating more and more leeches.

18 Likes

4 in row, lets gooooooooo

20 Likes

Streak: 55 levels

Leveled up yesterday and did all the Kanji lessons right away. I was able to do the remaining vocab lessons today, spread out over the day to try not to overload the memory, so hopefully that doesn’t come back to bite me. Doing 30 reviews an hour seems to be good enough to keep the workload of these fast levels in check.

18 Likes

What user script is that circle level tracker in the middle? And the “fuel tank?” Those look really useful, I definitely want to check them out!

1 Like
4 Likes

5 levels, 5 0/0s

20 Likes

LVL 21: 0/0 streak #21. have i really ever been on this level? i swear i have never seen (most of) these kanji in my life :rofl: well, i guess i’m really actually learning new stuff again :smile: … i already miss just browsing through my lessons like it’s nothing …

20 Likes

Level 19; streak 8.
Very little initial vocab on this level, so an early 0/0 this time.
Death is drawing close… :skull:

18 Likes