The 0/0 Streak Challenge

there’s no way to edit to whom you replied but you could add a small quote to each previous post, like this ^.

2 Likes

Streak: 48 levels.

Leveled up at 8pm on Saturday. This is the last “slow” level I’ll have, it’s all fast levels after this…

20 Likes

running out of comments

18 Likes

I leveled this morning. And now I’m on target to get stuff to apprentice 2 or 3 by the end of today, depending on how well I’ve been doing! ^>^

This will be my 32nd 0/0-streak since starting WK.

18 Likes

Me contributing my lv15 0/0

20 Likes

Snap! Now on a 3 level streak.

Was nice only having 70-ish lessons on level up, 29 of which were Kanji and 7 of which radical… I was going to do the remaining 41 lessons over two days but thought “to hell with it” and did them this morning.

18 Likes

It was one of the hardest things yet, but I managed to do it this time too.
I did 30 lessons every day, now I have this
itemcount
I hope I can get through this level without losing my sanity :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

level 24 :raised_hands:

20 Likes

Keeping up the streak :v:

16 Likes

Back for the second time in Hell!

15 Likes

Level 17 0/0 :smile:

15 Likes

Not sure what I did to cause my reviews for tomorrow to be such a mess, but I’m at 0/0 for today at least.

15 Likes

:partying_face: :sparkles:

22 Likes

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s been months and months since we’ve seen each other.

15 Likes

Aiming for 7 days or less this level, if I make no mistakes ever for the rest of the level I can do it in 6 days and 20 hours but of course knowing me I’m going to mess up 3 kanji on the last review and kick me back to Apprentice 2

15 Likes

Level 40! So close to paradise!

19 Likes

LVL 18: 0/0 streak #18. oookay, as far as catching up to my former level (23) goes i’m obviously getting close, because the number of kanji items i already knew the reading and meaning of is suddenly significantly reduced and i spent way more time on doing lessons today. now this feels more like actually learning again and not just revisiting stuff - more exhausting but kinda nice!

16 Likes

Challenge completed for level 23.

15 Likes