The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 10

14 Likes

Level 18 (and I’ve cleared some of the tabs!)

20 Likes

First time I’ve seen 0/0 in a while!

Capture

10 Likes

Level 15

9 Likes

(・_・)ノ

11 Likes

And that’s the way the news goes …

This took some doing - all I’ve sacrificed is my life for the foreseeable future, whilst i clear 221 apprentice items.

Que nervous laughter ----- and run credits. …err merrr gherrrdddd, what have i done :scream:

11 Likes

felt like i should have changed my name to ahab… but i finally caught my white whale.!
とうとう、私の白いくじらを捕まえたよ

5 Likes

I was sitting on 63 lessons (all vocab) and wasnt looking forward to them, but I did em! Now no reviews for 3 hours! Party time :sunglasses::tada: :rave_music:

10 Likes

I believe in you!!

Once youre done we can rave together!

:sunglasses::tada::sunglasses::dancer::dancing_women::rave_music:

2 Likes

This is me NOT doing my lessons…I’ve got about 100 just waiting there :cold_sweat:. Reviews are all done though. :wolf:

1 Like

Starting off strong.

8 Likes

Dang, does it really get this rough after the 20s? Unless I’m working my way through a new batch of lessons upon level-up (I won’t do more than thirty a day at the most), I see the 0/0 after most of my sessions.

Even if I let 200+ reviews build up, when I do them, I usually do them in one sitting.

Edit – Whoops. Accidentally made this a response to a specific person and am not sure if I can undo that. ごめんなさい!

1 Like

I will be here soon, give me a week or so. and i’m going to commemorate my 0/0…long time coming.

Well, it just depends on when your life or other distractions kick in and disrupt your habits. Then once you’re disrupted, bigger review piles feel like a deterrent and things get worse from there on. You’re lucky if you can get through your whole subscription without any distractions and weaknesses. c:

The first time since a very long time. Probably because I was very slow for this level.

4 Likes

Ayyyy, just in time.

Say, what’s that “leeches” thing I see? Is it a chrome extension for WK?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I did about 90 lessons this morning and went to take a screenshot of my 0/0 because I’d just cleared out a bunch of reviews and … I had 6 lessons to do. Nope.

4 Likes

I had 26 lessons and wasn’t going to do them. Then I saw this thread and really wanted to get to 0/0!

11 Likes

Gonna enjoy this brief lull before guru’ing 60’s kanji tonight and getting my last big batch of vocab lessons… ever :')

Before
before

After

40 Likes