The 0/0 Streak Challenge

As long as I’m not an idiot I should be able to finish this level in just over 7 days (my 3rd fastest level) so wish me luck

16 Likes

11 Likes

I was right there with you yesterday as well. Better after crushing a couple hundred reviews:

I keep reading it’s good to keep app under 100 and guru under 500 but it’s not easy to achieve, is it? I’m trying to pay attention to the level breakdown within the apprentice pile more now.

Anyhow, gonna be a while to get those new lessons down to 0 again!

9 Likes

Level 48

14 Likes

My app count is normally low at the beginning of a level then surges right before the end as I get those last few kanji to guru. Even after I level up, I take a few days to finish the previous level. That way the app count is back to a manageable load and the older gurus are on their way to master. image
I don’t use scripts and cannot comment on how the breakdowns should be managed. A couple of hundred reviews does suggest you have some leeches or something holding you back though.

4 Likes

200+ apprentices is a bit of a large stack, especially for the normal speed levels. I think a count of 200+ is more common in the fast levels though (lvl 50+). Going full speed, in my experience, at most I’ll have 150 apprentice items. But it normally deflates to less than 100 shortly after leveling up, so on average I have a stack of 100 or less.

Their numbers for Guru/Master/Enlightened are all pretty low though, so that should compensate for the high apprentice stack.

3 Likes

Level 10 :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

No no, Level 23 is fine, but I had let the lesson pile up and so did them all in one night in order to reach 0/0. Now they keep coming back in big chucks which isn’t ideal… what @girakacheezer said basically :wink:

1 Like

Halfway there!!

16 Likes

4 Likes

First half of level 30 done.

Current streak: 9.5 levels

10 Likes

First half of Level 12. Streak: 1.5 Levels

10 Likes

I am too lazy to count my streak.

11 Likes

Level 49

10 Likes

I don’t really keep track, but I’ve been doing ~25 lessons and ~250 reviews every day for a week straight now. Feeling good.

10 Likes

Level 28

11 Likes

やったー

10 Likes

I respect your dedication to Forsen LULW

3 Likes

7 streak :blush:
21-0-0

9 Likes

Three level streak :slight_smile: although, I definitely hit 0/0 on level one, so perhaps I should start saying four level streak!

11 Likes