The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Starting to get tough, but I’m getting tougher!

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 7.02.15 am

I like this challenge! It is so neat and tidy :hearts:

12 Likes

Amazing! Did you aim for 0/0 often? If you did, how do you think it has impacted your level 60 journey?

1 Like

If I may ask, which script do you use for the summary of your items and level? It is awfully pretty!

2 Likes

My whole routine was thought around not carrying any lessons from one level to another, so yes, I aimed for 0/0 every single level.

I distributed my lessons on equal numbers for every day on a single level. This way the workload wasn’t (as) overwhelming and vocab better achieves its purpose of reinforcing what was already learned and teaching new readings as well :+1:

I do recommend, but since you’re just starting, you’ll find what works best for you

6 Likes

Now that you have said it, I can see that the vocab really should be studied while thinking about how well you understand the kanji involved. The pacing advice is useful too, thank you!

3 Likes

Cleared the first half of level 28.

Current streak: 7.5 levels

12 Likes

Level 24

10 Likes

11 Likes

Yoooo me too!

3 Likes

Hi @Coddiwomple , it’s the Dashboard cockpit script! Give it a shot, it’s great!

Level 9!

11 Likes

level 47! :fire:

15 Likes

Still not sure how to figure out the streak, but here is my 0/0 for level 13 =)

@aanhlle What is the theme you’re using?

12 Likes

Looks like Breeze Dark to me

3 Likes

I was supposed to level up earlier today and this was going to be my 3rd fastest level but I got one kanji wrong and it set me back another day and 8 hours so I’m pretty pissed but hey at lEasST aLl mY LEsSoNS arE DOnE

13 Likes

Hellooo!
I’ve missed you 0/0
I could never reach 0 lessons before levelling up.
It’s been such a long time.

13 Likes

Streak: 30 levels

Leveled up at 2am yesterday, so took about a day and a half to get the lessons and reviews both back down to 0. I’m seeing pretty big waves of reviews when lessons unlock now, with the 2nd day after lessons unlock being less busy and the 3rd day being very lax. I’m still only doing 20 reviews an hour at most though, so this pace still seems reasonable.

10 Likes

Looks like I forgot to post here last level, so here is level 29 and 30.

11 Likes

the deep adventure for challenger theme :laughing:
well in short it’s breeze dark xD

you can find it here : [Userstyle] WaniKani Breeze Dark

3 Likes

@annhlle, @kumirei. Thanks both!

5 Likes