The 0/0 Streak Challenge

You can do it! Maybe try not doing them all at once, maybe like 100 a day for the next week, or more if you’re comfortable.

6 Likes

Yeah, I just kinda fell into a funk because of what’s going on rn. Thanks for the advice and support! :smiley:

4 Likes

I reset a few levels so these are technically repeats of my earlier posts, but progress is progress so here are 15, 16 and 17 again!

13 Likes

Aw yeah! This is what a ~12 day level looks like mid progress, in case y’all were curious. First burns a few days ago, too! That feels good

11 Likes

Level 26 now! This should be my last level with 0 burned items. Time to start the burn!

12 Likes

this post definitely makes me be afraid of wk, until now I’ve managed to tuck it in my busy days, who knows how much till I’ll break!!!

2 Likes

Second half of level 25 done.

Current streak: 5 levels

10 Likes

Checking in for level 27 :blush:

13 Likes

I used to be super good with this and then I feel behind due to a work project and digging my way out was a long and arduous process. Finally at zero reviews, hope to back on this soon.

7 Likes

Level 5 we got this!

13 Likes

It’s the first time I see the new 0 lessons art (since the redesign).

I hereby declare I will continue obeying the Crabigator, hoping to witness this sight once again.
Of course, I could just not do my reviews in order to not get any new lessons, but this is not the way the Crabigator intended.

12 Likes

Level 27 :slight_smile:

@jalwood1 you are too fast for me, I give up :confused:

11 Likes

Level 54

Level 53 was chaotic, but 54!

13 Likes

It has been a bit crazy last few weeks, but must keep pushing. Thanks!

4 Likes

@DerpiesDerp I got my 0/0s in the 50’s by going verrrry slowly. :rofl:

3 Likes

Level 7

11 Likes

Oopsie, I meant fail them

1 Like

Going 0/0 for the first time in more than three months… finally back on track :smile:

12 Likes

Level 11
Planning beforehand makes everything so much easier.

11 Likes

First time 0/0! :tada:

I cannot remember the last time this happened.
(Probably over 4 years ago… thanks reorder scripts :confounded:)

13 Likes