The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Haha - it’s good that we have admitted we have a problem - it is the first step to recovery :blush: or is the first step properly learning my leeches ? meh :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I haven’t used any of the leech scripts yet, but I imagine I have a decent number, too. I’ve been debating making an Anki deck for them as I see them waffle between apprentice/guru. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s been said all over the forum, but maybe you could start with making mnemonics that work for you?
It’s 1 min per item, top, which is going to save you a lot more down the road…

2 Likes

I searched the internet for Japanese example sentences containing my leeches and added the sentences to my Anki deck. It works great so far and I recommend it.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, since my leeches are often more abstract things, or things that are harder to express in English (like 充実 for example). I think I’ll do that.

1 Like

%E7%84%A1%E9%A1%8C

After accumulating over 1100 review items over Golden Week, finally cleared everything again. :rofl:

13 Likes

I’m alive for level 42+1! :durtle_megane:

dfsdfsf

14 Likes

@fiertia 先輩、おめでとうございます!
フィエルティア先輩は大変忙しい猫ですが、日本語を勉強し続いているから、本当に素晴らしい猫だと思います。
これからも頑張ってください。

2 Likes

I’ve been really anxious to level up for a while now.

I still have a little ways to go, if I would remember half the readings for all of these.

10 Likes

Level 7 is nearing it’s end. Slowly.

9 Likes

Going at almost full speed now, let’s see how long I can keep this up.

13 Likes

Level 25!
imagen

I think this is the first time in the 20s that I get to 0/0 on a day that’s not the one I level up. :smile_cat:

10 Likes

It took me a while to get here from 700+ reviews and 100+ lessons.

11 Likes

Yeah well, my first post here. I already had 0/0 in levels 1-3 (I know, no picture-> never happend :confused: ), but nevertheless I did it on level 4.

I think about doing a montage with all levels I was able to come down to 0/0. Did anybody did this so far?

8 Likes

Day 295 - Entered paradise

14 Likes

Maybe when I reach level 60. o:

1 Like

Screenshot_2
We’re getting there :slight_smile:
Went through all the new lessons in one go as I remember most of it (for now anyways)

6 Likes

I’m posting just to say how much I love your avatar. The Potoo bird is such a majestic creature.

6 Likes

Wait, that’s not a Muppet?

4 Likes

That was my exact reaction the first time I saw one.

5 Likes