The 0/0 Streak Challenge

After quite a brake, I’m back on track!

7 Likes

It’s the Level Duration 2.0 userscript by Kumirei and one called Dashboard Level also by @Kumirei think?? Can’t find the thread for it on the forums though. D:

3 Likes

That one doesn’t have a thread as I was sure it would be a temporary fix. You can find it here, though. It’s also linked in the list of scripts, I believe. I’ll make a thread for it eventually.

5 Likes

Note to self

Level 31 0/0 = Nov 10th, 2019
Level 32 0/0 = Dec 17th, 2019

7 Likes

See you again reviews in 2 hours…

8 Likes

Finally at 0/0, but too many apprentice items.

7 Likes

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :partying_face: - Wow, I am so happy.

After 34 days trying to take down my ~300+ lessons, I did it o/ I thought I could never do it !

I have a lot of leeches in the first apprentice/guru levels, but it calm down when doing to upper levels.

7 Likes

Almost there, level 19! Almost there. :white_flower:

8 Likes

Finally!

9 Likes

Took me 26 days but, I finally did it! I wish I could do more in one day but it’s kinda hard with a 9 hour work day haha. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I think I’ve got stockholm syndrome, I’ve had a 7 hour break between reviews… but I want to do more.

I have to guru my current set of radicals/kanji to get any new lessons D:

Level 28!!!

I made it to level 28! Including 28, I’m only 3 levels from hell! :slight_smile: Things are going well!

10 Likes

8 Likes

Nice screen there! BTW is that a script your running to get a ‘Lecches’ review tab? I’ve been trying to find it but only found other leech scripts.

7 Likes

Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 17.44.45

I usually keep the number of items in Apprentice at around 50, which slows down my progression, but this post has inspired me to clear my lessons backlog! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Should be this one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

This is too good! People who write these scripts are exceptional!! Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin: And I agree, script writers are amazing.

Do you see this @Kumirei? :eyes: You are an exceptional people.

3 Likes