The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 60

13 Likes

Kept up 0/0 from the last level through this level but I’m about to hit my first fast level (43-I think it’s a fast level?) so we’ll see if I can keep it up!

2 Likes
yesterday it was "yay, again it's an easy day"...

lvl26_no38h

today is… well… **it happens…

9 Likes

Ah, after ten thousand years, I’m free!

I’m finally, finally, finally out from under it. I don’t even want to look at how long I’ve been on this level. So I won’t! At least not now.

I’ve been all out of sorts for most of 2019 and I’d like to right the ship and head straight for level 60. In general, 2019 has not been my most productive year. Too much stasis, not enough progress. 2020 will be full of much studying and reviewing and learning and writing.

12 Likes

After a tough start on level 2, it ended up being quite easy, and I’m starting to feel my pace. (Yes it’s the non-paying-yet-people banner)

10 Likes

First level on hell. It’s still not… hellish

(remember to burn your turtles)

9 Likes

Level 29

8 Likes

That’s because 21->30 is death :slight_smile: (says an only-just-barely survivor)

2 Likes

Streak of 5. Will be drowning in reviews soon though… :grimacing:

8 Likes

The calm before the storm

Happy Friday! :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Reviews have been rough going lately (lots of tricky kun readings coming back to haunt me, plus being tired and it taking a while…), but not so many lessons this level, at least!

7 Likes

Level 17, check :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Same here. I need to learn to be lazy like you.

4 Likes

I shall enjoy my 17minutes of freedom :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

It took me around half a year and coming down from 300 lessons and 3200 reviews, but I am finally here again

:partying_face:

11 Likes

I am level 6 so things got little harder. That’s why i try to finish my reviews whenever i get them. I don’t want 3000 review nightmares. I had 200 today and i burned through them. It was painful as start of the day

3 Likes

Haven’t seen such a picture since level 4, it’s finally here! Yatta! Hope to maintain the challenge(at least for few days)

8 Likes

lvl 53 0

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Screenshot_55

6 Likes

Hey do you mind me asking which add-on you’re using to get that “Levels” button and the “X.X days on level” textbox?