The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Perhaps Ill be able to make it to lvl 20 by New Years

10 Likes

Level 36, but I slacked for months (again - whyyyyy?) so this is the first time I’ve been at 0 reviews since July I think.

5 Likes

毎日 0/0

10 Likes

Checking in for level 20

9 Likes

Level 27

I’ve been really bad about keeping on top of wanikani, but I hope I can make it to hell before my birthday. (March) 頑張ります!

13 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Back to WK proper after a grueling month.
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.54.22 PM

11 Likes

Level 60

13 Likes

Kept up 0/0 from the last level through this level but I’m about to hit my first fast level (43-I think it’s a fast level?) so we’ll see if I can keep it up!

2 Likes
yesterday it was "yay, again it's an easy day"...

today is… well… **it happens…

9 Likes

Ah, after ten thousand years, I’m free!

I’m finally, finally, finally out from under it. I don’t even want to look at how long I’ve been on this level. So I won’t! At least not now.

I’ve been all out of sorts for most of 2019 and I’d like to right the ship and head straight for level 60. In general, 2019 has not been my most productive year. Too much stasis, not enough progress. 2020 will be full of much studying and reviewing and learning and writing.

12 Likes

After a tough start on level 2, it ended up being quite easy, and I’m starting to feel my pace. (Yes it’s the non-paying-yet-people banner)

10 Likes

First level on hell. It’s still not… hellish

(remember to burn your turtles)

9 Likes

Level 29

8 Likes

That’s because 21->30 is death :slight_smile: (says an only-just-barely survivor)

2 Likes

Streak of 5. Will be drowning in reviews soon though… :grimacing:

8 Likes

The calm before the storm

Happy Friday! :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Reviews have been rough going lately (lots of tricky kun readings coming back to haunt me, plus being tired and it taking a while…), but not so many lessons this level, at least!

7 Likes