The 0/0 Streak Challenge

my exhaust is dangling

9 Likes

I finally got around to try out Flaming Durtles😄

10 Likes

Level 27

My perfect 7 day level streak might be ruined, but not my 0/0 streak. No, no.

10 Likes

My first semester of Junior Year of college started in August. It’s taken me until the end of the semester to finally get back down to 0/0. But it feels good! This semester, I’ve actually continued to do my reviews and lessons, just at a much slower rate than the summer. In past semesters, however, I would stop completely and my reviews would pile up into the hundreds. Since I restarted in late May, I have never gone longer than a couple days without doing Wanikani! I want to keep this going until I reach level 60 and everything is burned.

8 Likes

I can be the same way at times. As long as we are making progress! It may take me five years to reach Level 60, but I will get there one day!

5 Likes

Definitely want to get into this challenge!!

14 Likes

drowning in vocabulary… got to 0/0 but not sure how much i’ll still remember tomorrow :sweat:

11 Likes

0/0 on level 41 for the first time in quite a few levels! Hoping to keep this up! Got a handle on my vocab lessons after I read someone’s comment that it takes around 20 lessons per day to keep up. I don’t know why I never considered it that way before. Much simpler to do 20 per day with occasional breaks than marathon 50-100 at a time and always feel overwhelmed!

9 Likes

I have been going slow recently but I finally crushed these pesky lessons.
0/0, going stong!

10 Likes

No level six because I slacked off :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

pwetty

but not always sustainable that easily.

13 Likes

11 Likes

04%20AM
Level 24 zeroed out! Went slow, because a lot of burn candidates (可燃亀?) came up.

11 Likes

have not been at 0/0 since September.

9 Likes

Level 28

Back on track :+1:

12 Likes

Level 16.

11 Likes

It’s been an age and a half, as well as a couple levels, but I’m finally back in the game~

10 Likes

Oof, this week has been rough. Managed to stick with it, though!

7 Likes

I was wondering if that’s some sort of app or if it’s just your browser? It doesn’t look anything like mobile for me but I use an IPhone so you never know. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Managed so far to hit 0/0 every level. Fight! :fist_right: :sweat_drops:

11 Likes