The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 59 :scream:

15 Likes

And 11 months total to get to 0 master as well.
Although, the ever changing total item count also explains it: the team has been adding items once in a while.

14 Likes

Congrats! I think that’s when I’m going to consider myself ‘done’. There is no way I’m going to remember some of the tricky specific ways you have to answer some of them for 4 months to get them all burned.

4 Likes

0/0 and apprentices signficantly reduced from 800 :grin:

12 Likes

I’m just wandering here (after 6 days) to remind you to burn your turtles

(Please don’t burn turtles in real life D:!!!)

9 Likes

Yay!! :smile:

3 Likes

Another level with fewer items. Been taking it easy! XD (Probably the best with the holiday and being with family…)

9 Likes

Been a while on this level, and I just did my radical lessons to move on.

10 Likes

Granted I’m only level 10, but for the first time in maybe four months, I hit 0/0. Here’s to another four months before the next 0/0 :joy::joy:

11 Likes

my exhaust is dangling

9 Likes

I finally got around to try out Flaming Durtles😄

10 Likes

Level 27

My perfect 7 day level streak might be ruined, but not my 0/0 streak. No, no.

10 Likes

My first semester of Junior Year of college started in August. It’s taken me until the end of the semester to finally get back down to 0/0. But it feels good! This semester, I’ve actually continued to do my reviews and lessons, just at a much slower rate than the summer. In past semesters, however, I would stop completely and my reviews would pile up into the hundreds. Since I restarted in late May, I have never gone longer than a couple days without doing Wanikani! I want to keep this going until I reach level 60 and everything is burned.

8 Likes

I can be the same way at times. As long as we are making progress! It may take me five years to reach Level 60, but I will get there one day!

5 Likes

Definitely want to get into this challenge!!

14 Likes

drowning in vocabulary… got to 0/0 but not sure how much i’ll still remember tomorrow :sweat:

11 Likes

0/0 on level 41 for the first time in quite a few levels! Hoping to keep this up! Got a handle on my vocab lessons after I read someone’s comment that it takes around 20 lessons per day to keep up. I don’t know why I never considered it that way before. Much simpler to do 20 per day with occasional breaks than marathon 50-100 at a time and always feel overwhelmed!

9 Likes

I have been going slow recently but I finally crushed these pesky lessons.
0/0, going stong!

10 Likes

No level six because I slacked off :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

pwetty

but not always sustainable that easily.

13 Likes