The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Looks like this is gonna be my last 0/0 before Heck.

13 Likes

previous statement didn’t change

11 Likes

Checking in at 16.

I’ve changed my pattern. Still trying to maintain my level a week cadence but now I’m only going as far as the new radicals on a Saturday and doing the kanji and vocabulary words on the Sunday. It preserves my sanity.

11 Likes

Did you have some kind of break? So many burned words on 30lvl!

3 Likes

Always a nice way to start the week!

Good luck on your lessons, reviews and leeches, everyone :slight_smile:

11 Likes

sweats profusely

8 Likes

Rest for the win :grimacing:

7 Likes

Finally, after about five-six weeks of playing catchup, I am back at 0/0. It is a huge relief. I learn more effectively when I can do vocabs right after guruing kanji.

8 Likes

ooookkkkk, that makes sense :smiley:
I have only 1400 burned items and I was shocked :smiley:

3 Likes

My first level with zero radicals and…I didn’t manage to finish it in three days. Five is still a lot faster than I’m used to. This latest batch of vocab really gave me some trouble but I’m soldiering on.

12 Likes

Good luck, you’re almost at the finish line! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m so ready to be done haha. I feel like I’m going to get a ton of time back that I can use to spend reading and whatnot. I’d love to be at 60 by the end of October but at the very latest I want to get there by the end of the year (which was my goal last year :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

You can do it!

2 Likes

Checking in :relaxed:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Level 19

12 Likes

Heh, there are definitely a lot of other better people to get shiny motivation from :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What will happen to two shy cats? I admire your motivation beam nyaa

3 Likes

Level 7, so far so good ( ̄︶ ̄*))

13 Likes

It was hard NOT to run out of lessons this time! Maybe there were fewer vocab items unlocked at the beginning of this level?

12 Likes