The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 23
imagen

8 Likes

I missed a level, and this is shaping up to be my slowest level yet, but I’m back down to 0/0 again.

End of the semester takes a toll on you. All that’s left now is finals, though. Plenty of time to keep on top of WK again.

9 Likes

Screenshot%20(63)
Back to Wanikani after abandoning it in 2014. Wish me luck!

10 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Heh, I’ve only just found out about this thread, but I hope it’s not too late to start using it :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

barely managed this for level 40, but I did it! :confetti_ball:

and five minutes later…

16 Likes

Congratulations! :+1: :champagne:

1 Like

Level 25 checking in

12 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race, or so I hope.

11 Likes

Back Again - Took a long time this morning to do all the reviews which then unlocked another 40ish lessons >_<

8 Likes

Low level so I 0/0 a lot. This is the longest one I’ve gotten though…

7 Likes

lvl1
I’ve just reset from level 12 because I got way too far behind due to life, depression, etc. So I’m going to be much more consistent with the SRS this time.

10 Likes

As someone who’s been through a reset for similar reasons too, I totally understand you and wish you best of luck! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Level 5…

8 Likes

First time since my last post

8 Likes

That is a sexy looking app! - Installed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently fighting those leeches, as I just installed the script! And doing some in-between learning of the lvl5 Kanji, as some readings just don’t want to stick to my silly brain (why is 西 read as せい and not にし aaah :smiley::rofl: )
Since I got back on track with WK I managed to keep 0/0 all the time, so I hope I can keep it going!! No more 400+ Reviews please!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Somehow my days-on-level display is not working… gotta get that fixed :muscle:

7 Likes

I must admit I like the app a lot - only issue is it doesn’t let me check correct answers’ details (yet?)

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that after doing my first batch of reviews on it just now. I like sometimes double checking my correct answer for the other meanings etc.
it’s increadably smooth and fast though was a great experience.

Also 0/0 again for the night to not derail this too far haha :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes