The 0/0 Streak Challenge

How many lessons do you do every day? You should be adding new items to the SRS pretty much every day. A 10 items/day should give you around 14-16 days per level. 20 items/day around 7 to 9 days.

I advise you reading my guide for WK :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do 10 items per day and my reviews are most often around 90% correct.
It’s sad, I make such stupid mistakes in a glampse of a second, like typing “takee” instead of “take”. :joy:
Anyways, thank you very much, I will make sure to read your guide. :hugs:

2 Likes

From what you say, you definitely seem to be doing everything correctly. Please do read it, as I think it will help solve your problem. Pay attention to chapters 4 to 7 :v:

3 Likes

I’m level 37 and still 0/0 :star_struck:

10 Likes

lvl%2022%20-%202

Cleared the second half of level 22, barely. I’ve been taking a way more laid back and unstructured approach the last few levels and it has not been working out for me, I’m gonna hafta start sticking to my schedule again.
Anyway, onwards to level 23!

8 Likes

Level 7: June 27, 2019 - Streak 1

I haven’t posted on this thread in a while.

9 Likes

Level 6

11 Likes

Level 44! Almost forgot :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

First one since… April! Thank you, giant government sekrit project and Masters and family health issues, for interrupting my precious wanikani.

Phew.

On the plus side, I’ve now got 1400 in enlightenment and 500 burned. And I managed to review almost every day, even if only a few things.

Edit: also I ran out of likes TWICE catching up on this thread!

12 Likes

Level 49

12 Likes

I made sure to zero it out before leveling up at 10 am today! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Made it to level 5 this morning! :partying_face:

14 Likes

One more down! Well done everyone for keeping the streak.

12 Likes

Seems simple enough for now…

14 Likes

Level 14… just got through all my radical and first round kanji lessons…

I think I will participate more in this group… it’s great motivation to keep you going as things get harder.

Hope everyone is kicking some kanji butt!!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Every day is harder D:

15 Likes

14 done and dusted!

14 Likes

This was one hell of a level (even though it was due to problems, unrelated to WK)…
Oh well, let’s hope thing would get better in the future.

18 Likes

Well done! It’s never easy to keep up with WK when life throws you some challenges. Good on you for sticking with it through that. You should be proud of your achievement.
Hope things are on the improve in you world. Sending lots of good vibes.

4 Likes