The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Preparing to next fast level, still maintaining max speed )

13 Likes

It’s been a weird level, but I (just barely) made it!

13 Likes

I’m so happy, after leaving for a year and coming back to a mountain of stuff, after consistently fighting back against a massive review/lesson pile I’ve brought it down to 0/0 again!

17 Likes

It happened many times this level, but I just realised that I had not taken a screenshot of it yet. Level 21, streak of 10! :partying_face:

14 Likes

Oh, that’s a neat display of the Kanji list! What’s the name of the script that does this?

3 Likes

It is the Wanikani Dashboard Progress Plus script! (I believe the pictures showing what it looks like in the link and on GreasyFork were not updated)

3 Likes

I finally got to see 0/0 after a while today. While balancing grammar, kanji writing, and “life” which for some reason is ever-changing, I stayed on level 29 for a while (~2 months), reset, and conquered the review+lesson backlog. While I don’t think I can make it to the top floor of skytree by spring, I am sharing my (very slow) progress here

13 Likes

This level’s been really kicking my ass, and now I’m also reminded to mind the difference between 根,良 and 食.

14 Likes

I like that this topic can inspire people to push through going with the 0/0 streak. Then I started with grammar. The true pain has begun.

13 Likes

Level 16 done. My streak is at 2, let’s hope I can keep it up

14 Likes

:sparkles: Level 36 0-0 :sparkles:

Burning pace is almost maximum, when I started leveling up at 7d/level. I think my accuracy is getting steady now, leeches count is steady :sleepy:

14 Likes

Just enjoying 7 beautiful minutes of respite from the needs of the Crabigator.

13 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks a lot! Installed it and all of a sudden I can get valuable information out of the dashboard :+1:

(Indeed, I missed out on it because I only checked the screenshots - thanks for pointing that out!)

4 Likes

This one took a long time. Something about being on the last level just killed all my motivation to keep on top of things. Normally I’d go to extreme lengths to keep my streak or to level up earlier, but now that I can 0/0 whenever I want, or I can do my reviews/lessons whenever I want, I just let them pile up for days.

After finishing level 60 kanji lessons, I took almost a full week break on lessons. I developed this awful habit of almost never doing reviews until my pile was over 300. Tonight I did almost 700 reviews to clean out my pile, and finally finished lessons. Funny that for 41 consecutive levels I got the 0/0 within a week, the last 20 or so all under 5 days, and this one took me… Wow, 14 days to finish. Doesn’t matter. I finished WK with a 0/0 streak of 42, and I’m proud of it!

20 Likes

I thought I wasn’t going to make it, did 45 lessons today :joy_cat:

16 Likes

Level 35; streak 24

15 Likes

Lv 55 0/0 challenge! ^>^This is my 55th streak.

19 Likes

Long live the streak

4 Likes

12 Likes