The 0/0 Streak Challenge

For the level 59 :fire:

16 Likes

#16 in streak, level 60 next week!
apprentice and guru items are still increasing, and so are the daily reviews.

15 Likes

@2000kanji @aanhlle Level 59 gang, kind of funny to see them all next to each other!

6 Likes

What script / app is this? It looks good!!

6 Likes

It’s Wanikani Dashboard Cockpit.

1 Like

It’s Flaming Durtles on android

[edit]
I may have been led astray by the screenshot, if your screenshot is unrelated to your question, feel free to point and laugh at me

So close to halfway there, I can already taste it…

9 Likes

5 in a row just ten more levels.

14 Likes

Level 41

Better late than never!

13 Likes

Streak: 45/45 <3
Making the zero is more important to me than reaching the end at this point :rofl:
Even if I have a handle on it and could easily level with a few lessons left over, I will not let it!
Oh and reviews I zero several times daily (every hour if possible) =P
Lessons I divide, with a few kanji a day so I can get all the vocab lessons out before the first batch guru, and then the kanji will come in a few a day, with new lessons I can do in reasonable batches =)
Since I divide the kanji up I will get 7 days though, so no fast levels even if I get it all right :wink:

13 Likes

Level 32; current streak: 21

A couple hours before the level up, but still made it in time.

14 Likes

Bah. I forgot level 7! Streak total: 1

14 Likes

Level 51. Finally made it to 現実, approaching the finish line! I want the suffering to end!

13 Likes

It’s been a rough couple of levels but I’m finally back at 0/0. Streak is back at 1 tho lol. But I’m just happy not to have such a big review pile. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

2 in a row!
hoping to finish this level in around 8 days and break my high score of 10 days + 21 hrs :))

14 Likes

22 days later, and now level 23 is 0/0ed

15 Likes

So… my screen did say 0/0 for about 2 seconds yesterday on level 5. Then the app synced and I had 26 more vocab unlock :cry:. I couldn’t bring myself to do those lessons at the time because I already did 60 that day. I’m not really counting this as 0/0 (but maybe the casual observer won’t read this paragraph and assume I actually succeeded). Posting this right after I leveled up to 6.

I think doing 60 lessons at once was a bad idea. I don’t remember a lot of them. I’m slowly re-learning them, but I’m going to slow down on new lessons for a few days so I can catch up.

13 Likes

Level 9 - Streak 3 (25th Jan) - Feel like I’m getting through level 9 relatively quickly which is nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and the number of leeches have gone down!

12 Likes

Challenge completed for level 36.
I just want to mention that I find it quite amazing how natural it has become for me to learn japanese.
Before Wanikani I struggled a lot trying to memorize kanjis and then try to read anything, which I failed to do most of the time. Now I’m at the point where I can read some of the examples in the vocab lessons as easily as if it was in english.
I never imagined I would get this good at reading japanese in almost a year.

14 Likes

レベル34!
良かったー managed to reach 0-0 despite having tons of work and unusual sleep time

15 Likes