The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Oh come on, Perth isn’t that bad… :rofl:

9 Likes

Not a Richmond fan by any chance are you?
Why were you in Perth?

:tiger2: < :eagle:

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

19 days after, I’m back! I’ve been really busy with exams lately, but somehow I managed to make a better time than last time.

みんな、頑張りましょう!

8 Likes

Good job there!
By the way, what script are you using to split your items in each level by type (rad, kan, voc)?

1 Like

Just finished learning all level 52 kanji. Looks like my routine will be to level up in 5 days, with the extra day being due to all the vocab from the previous level coming at once.

7 Likes

Haha - Yeah its not too bad. Had some nice food during the trip :smiley: Just worked so hard that i was hitting the bed every night. - Went to a place called Meatball’s the other night that was really interesting ^_^.

@Ethan - Am a Richmond fan haha - But haven’t seen a game this year at all. Assuming they must have lost lol.
Was just in Perth for work setting up a new distributor for our equipment.

@jonanaht - Hey mate - I think the one you are talking about is this one:

If not let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just going to drop this here

I had 13 lessons and 148 reviews waiting. Did lessons first, then reviews, guru’d some stuff and had to do 6 more lessons. Now sitting at 119/502 and not really sure I want to see my Guru items pile so high…

8 Likes

Going for zeroes every level, doing the lessons pretty much in one go straight as they appear, cause I feel like I have a monkey on my back otherwise. However, since there are no proof, it doesn’t count :smiley: , so here goes:

9 Likes

I skipped posting for lvl 3 because i couldn’t figure out how to post a photo from my phone ;;;; but here’s level 4! Just took care of all the kanji and radical lessons!

11 Likes

weeee

14 Likes

So far so good, but everything comes with a price: doing all new kanji and radicals + all new vocabulary (~90) was pretty exhausting :exploding_head:
I fear for the number of reviews coming up tomorrow morning :dizzy_face:
Timeline to the rescue: 162 at 9 o’clock …

9 Likes

I’m on 0/0/0 (including leeches) :smiley:

Itt hadn’t happenned in…two month I think…

10 Likes

It has been a super busy week (thank you, GDPR) but now I’m finally at 0/0. Things are getting a bit overwhelming now that I’m going at full speed but at the moment I’m too stubborn to slow down.

10 Likes

Screenshot%20from%202018-05-26%2015%3A04%3A54
Yay 31! hell is pretty nice

time between 0/0s 25 days -> 11 days -> 12 days -> 13 days
a little late but not bad

10 Likes

Literally my worst nightmare!

Motivation, motivation, motivation! Keep it up!

6 Likes

woohoo we’re getting back on track!!

Screenshot_10

11 Likes

Was wondering what was going on with all my lessons - Didn’t notice that i had leveled up :smiley: back for 13 :slight_smile:

Also praise the church of 0/0 for speeding my level time up drastically!

14 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Disregard law enforcement!

10 Likes