The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Looks like Breeze Dark to me

3 Likes

I was supposed to level up earlier today and this was going to be my 3rd fastest level but I got one kanji wrong and it set me back another day and 8 hours so I’m pretty pissed but hey at lEasST aLl mY LEsSoNS arE DOnE

13 Likes

Hellooo!
I’ve missed you 0/0
I could never reach 0 lessons before levelling up.
It’s been such a long time.

13 Likes

Streak: 30 levels

Leveled up at 2am yesterday, so took about a day and a half to get the lessons and reviews both back down to 0. I’m seeing pretty big waves of reviews when lessons unlock now, with the 2nd day after lessons unlock being less busy and the 3rd day being very lax. I’m still only doing 20 reviews an hour at most though, so this pace still seems reasonable.

10 Likes

Looks like I forgot to post here last level, so here is level 29 and 30.

11 Likes

the deep adventure for challenger theme :laughing:
well in short it’s breeze dark xD

you can find it here : [Userstyle] WaniKani Breeze Dark

3 Likes

@annhlle, @kumirei. Thanks both!

5 Likes

Whoops, took the screenshot this morning but forgot to post it.

Cleared the back half of level 28.

Current streak: 8 levels

10 Likes

Was hoping to take a break at level 21, once I reached death but I really needed to slow down on this level. And I’m so glad I did, was starting to burn out. :sweat_smile:

Also ordered the first two volumes of Aria the masterpiece! Can’t wait to start reading :blush:

11 Likes

Level 47

Just in time for level 48 haha

11 Likes

Been away for a long time, now using the lockdown to try and get back into it. After burning a ton of items (which felt good), I have now caught up on Level 11.

12 Likes

Level 10

13 Likes

First half of level 29 cleared.

Current streak: 8.5 levels

10 Likes

Level 20, 6 streak!

12 Likes

Another one!

11 Likes

Two level streak :v:

13 Likes

woo

12 Likes

Oh my. So that is what a week of reviews looks like in ten levels time. I understand a little better now.

1 Like

it also depends on your accuracy, and the fact that im’ trying to level up every 9 days

1 Like

I’m a bit late this time since I put vacation mode on for a couple of days as my workload (job not WK) was meaning I was only getting a few hours sleep for a few days!
Never the less I’m back to 0/0 :grin:

15 Likes