The 0/0 Streak Challenge

10 Likes

I actually reached level 26 yesterday, but only today finally managed to tackle both reviews and lessons…

11 Likes

Level 42

13 Likes

Sorry :sweat_smile: I’m taking part in the “Race to Your Goal! December 2020” and I’m aiming for level 60! I still have a long way to go and not much time left :joy:

13 Likes

Never thought I’d make it today. All the vocab almost killed me. All the people posting about the words that mean almost the same thing are so right. It’s verrry tricky! To think I have another 53 levels to go.

11 Likes

Pretty isn’t it? Check the whole post for more info.

3 Likes

Streak: 27 levels

Hit my first burns last week, so now I’m finally beginning to feel the full workload of WK. Going to keep trying to go at max pace! This is now my 6th level up done in 6d20h.

11 Likes

Level 7 :smile: The lessons went incredibly well, so decided to learn them all at once for a change, will see how it works out, but excited to see how my recall is with a bigger batch of lessons all at once!

9 Likes

Go me, it only took ten and a bit months to achieve this again :laughing:
For the record, I’m now on level 45.

12 Likes

I said I would come back in the 30s, but…
If I knew how to replicate this, I could shave off a whole day every month :thinking:

Obligatory 0/0 image to be on topic

11 Likes

13 days later, level 13 zeroed, streak 3!

I’m surprised. It took quicker than previous 0/0 (11->12 took 14 days) and I thought I was going much slower.

12 Likes

eight days later and L18 is here!

12 Likes

Level 43

13 Likes

Level 56

IDK what happened in level 55, but I swear I got 0/0 or at least close-ish (not carrying lessons from one level to another).

This is getting crazy, I just want it to end ;-;

16 Likes

You’re almost there! These fast levels are the worst…

4 Likes

When you need only 1 kanji to level up

17 Likes

I’m already getting that feeling. Had a few levels at “double speed” and I’m getting a bit tired of it to be honest. I could have finished the level I’m on in half the time, but I chose not to. My ratings are falling below 90% and in the end, it’s about learning Japanese, not starting to hate it lol.

4 Likes

level 46!

well have to scroll over some posts to make sure that I didn’t get 0/0 at level 46 :rofl:

11 Likes

Level 35
Still on pace to reach level 60 this year!

14 Likes

Level 32! Taken few days back, forgot to post it :sweat_smile: current streak 5 levels. Probably not going to reach level 60 this year, but still happy with the progress.

14 Likes