The 0/0 Streak Challenge

It’s been an age and a half, as well as a couple levels, but I’m finally back in the game~

10 Likes

Oof, this week has been rough. Managed to stick with it, though!

7 Likes

I was wondering if that’s some sort of app or if it’s just your browser? It doesn’t look anything like mobile for me but I use an IPhone so you never know. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Managed so far to hit 0/0 every level. Fight! :fist_right: :sweat_drops:

11 Likes

Let’s start this! I’m level 1 so it’s easy right now, close to level 2 though.

11 Likes

Yeah, it’s an app on the play store - I’m not sure if it’s just android or available for iphones as well, but it’s called Flaming Durtles.

It works offline, which is why I started using it, but it also incorporates a lot of (optional) functions that work similar to popular userscripts.

Okay, I just checked the forum thread for it on here, and it is only for Android. That thread is very active, so if you’re interested feel free to check it out and engage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, that’s sad to hear but thanks!

Checking in 1 to 10. Right now my pace is quite okay, but since the master items are coming in it is getting harder every level. I don’t want to think about what will happen in 3 month, when the first burns come in. :skull_and_crossbones:

I was motivated enougth to keep the 0/0, but too lazy to write a post every time :rofl:

12 Likes

not dangling anymore, just no exhaust

11 Likes

9 Likes

Level 2 was waaaaaaaaaaay tougher, have trouble with level1 vocab, especially all with enter and big.

13 Likes

Made it to 12… hoping to continue with travel & holidays coming up.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Kinda alarming that it was my sixth day of this level, when I finally managed 0/0… End of the year deadlines are no joke -__-

11 Likes

Well…I did it

My first 0/0 of level 60. 1 kanji, 43 vocab lessons to go.

15 Likes

Perhaps Ill be able to make it to lvl 20 by New Years

10 Likes

Level 36, but I slacked for months (again - whyyyyy?) so this is the first time I’ve been at 0 reviews since July I think.

5 Likes

毎日 0/0

10 Likes

Checking in for level 20

9 Likes

Level 27

I’ve been really bad about keeping on top of wanikani, but I hope I can make it to hell before my birthday. (March) 頑張ります!

13 Likes