The 0/0 Streak Challenge

15 days from last 0/0.

…I’m actually frightened when the enlightened words comes to haunt me D:

12 Likes

You got this! You can always designate one day a week as the “clearing the decks” day, and zero your reviews then, even if it gets overwhelming to do every day. Sort by SRS has become my friend for managing my enlightened -> burn reviews so that I can do them in one hit when I have a bit of space in my schedule. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have that tendency to clear all my new lessons all at once while trying not to die at the same time, like 80 at once o<-<

1 Like

Level 54

16 Likes

Can I have the scripts that you use to show your current level and time spent on it?

1 Like

Current Level:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/383374-wanikani-dashboard-level

Time spent on it:

3 Likes

Sweet! Thank you very much

4 Likes

41 days on this level, ~400 new lessons and countless days of suffering through 200ish reviews, but I am finally ready to move onto level 16 (hopefully tomorrow)! Never have I been so happy to see that message after the last new lesson!

13 Likes

I only took a day’s break but I easily lost the mood to do either lessons or reviews. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Yayyyy

Untitled

17 Likes

OH MY GOD NYA GREAT JOB YOU SO SUGOI MY IDOL 4 LYFE YEAH

4 Likes

GOOD JOB I’M SO PROUD OF YOU #SERIOUSLY :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Good jobbb~!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: The best Bananya in DA WORLDDD

4 Likes

AHHHHHHH :joy:

3 Likes

A-are you a famous bananya? :flushed:

5 Likes

Nuuuu, I’m not :joy: These guys are just crazy people.

8 Likes

SHE SURE IS

RECOGNIZE THE SUGOI

RECOGNIZE IT!

6 Likes

YES SHE IS :heart_eyes: She’s the best Nya in the whole Universe and beyondd!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

YOU BAAKAAAAAAAAAS!!!

4 Likes

Level 15

16 Likes