The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Finally! After years of being away, my hundreds of lessons and over one thousand reviews are down to 0/0! Thanks to this thread I felt more motivated to get through all of them! :grin:

14 Likes

Level 7! Hanging in there… :blush:

10 Likes

10 lessons per day has been pretty manageable, so I bumped it up to 15 for this level to see how I fare. Still don’t want to go too fast or I’ll end up in another rut, but this feels pretty comfy so far.

12 Likes

Screenshot%20(583) Level 18. No concept of time passing anymore. My life is now measured in level ups instead of weeks.

12 Likes

I know you probably get this a lot but whats the script that puts lil completion rings around the circles under “Progression”?

2 Likes

Hooray, I did it again! I feel emptiness when there are no available lessons. Now I have a sudden urge to make a post complaining about WaniKani being too slow.

9 Likes

7 down, 53 to go! Keeping this streak is helping me get through my vocab lessons.

8 Likes

first short level

10 Likes

What about level 1, 2, and 26?

1 and 2 aren’t short, they still have two phases. (They are just accelerated). Short levels have a completely different feeling when you try to do the 0/0 challenge.

26 isn’t short anymore. I don’t know if the change happened before or after @blooky got there though.

2 Likes

First 0/0 of the level at 4.1 days

EDIT: also just noticed that there are only 3 radicals! Looks like everything starting from lv 40 has very few radicals :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Yeaaaaaah.

finally

Finally I did it ! I did like 200 lessons/reviews today to got this screen D:

Maybe in two other days I will level up !

14 Likes

Welcome to the fast levels!

2 Likes

lvl%2026%20-%201

First half of level 26 cleared.

8 Likes

Checking in for Level 9 0/0! Only one more to go until it starts getting painful!

10 Likes

Didn’t make 0/0 for level 20 but did for level 21… (although still haven’t guru’d all lvl20 kanji…)

12 Likes

Level 52!

15 Likes

Does anyone get a little antsy when they get 0/0 because they want to do more reviews? I think its my hint I need to start studying other things, like grammar.

4 Likes

Week-ish hiatus hopefully coming to an end.

12 Likes