The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Finally! After years of being away, my hundreds of lessons and over one thousand reviews are down to 0/0! Thanks to this thread I felt more motivated to get through all of them! :grin:

14 Likes

Level 7! Hanging in there… :blush:

10 Likes

10 lessons per day has been pretty manageable, so I bumped it up to 15 for this level to see how I fare. Still don’t want to go too fast or I’ll end up in another rut, but this feels pretty comfy so far.

12 Likes

Level 18. No concept of time passing anymore. My life is now measured in level ups instead of weeks.

12 Likes

I know you probably get this a lot but whats the script that puts lil completion rings around the circles under “Progression”?

2 Likes

Hooray, I did it again! I feel emptiness when there are no available lessons. Now I have a sudden urge to make a post complaining about WaniKani being too slow.

9 Likes

7 down, 53 to go! Keeping this streak is helping me get through my vocab lessons.

8 Likes

first short level

10 Likes

What about level 1, 2, and 26?

1 and 2 aren’t short, they still have two phases. (They are just accelerated). Short levels have a completely different feeling when you try to do the 0/0 challenge.

26 isn’t short anymore. I don’t know if the change happened before or after @blooky got there though.

2 Likes

First 0/0 of the level at 4.1 days

EDIT: also just noticed that there are only 3 radicals! Looks like everything starting from lv 40 has very few radicals :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Yeaaaaaah.

finally

Finally I did it ! I did like 200 lessons/reviews today to got this screen D:

Maybe in two other days I will level up !

14 Likes

Welcome to the fast levels!

2 Likes

lvl%2026%20-%201

First half of level 26 cleared.

8 Likes

Checking in for Level 9 0/0! Only one more to go until it starts getting painful!

10 Likes

Didn’t make 0/0 for level 20 but did for level 21… (although still haven’t guru’d all lvl20 kanji…)

12 Likes

Level 52!

15 Likes

Does anyone get a little antsy when they get 0/0 because they want to do more reviews? I think its my hint I need to start studying other things, like grammar.

4 Likes

Week-ish hiatus hopefully coming to an end.

12 Likes