The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Alright, it took me a couple of days, but I made it on level six!

12 Likes

i’ll see you at the end of the day mark my words

12 Likes

First 0/0 of the new level
59%20PM

11 Likes

It’s been 13 hours (what’s “the end of the day” in your time zone, I wonder). How are you doing?

4 Likes

okay i slacked a lot today, but just for you im gonna grind this out for the next hour or however long it takes

6 Likes

please don’t do all those lessons, you’ll regret it.

Seriously, it’s too much. Split that into 20 days and use that time to build a healthy routine about WK. Read my Guide for WK even. Once you have the routine going, no one is stopping you from reaching level 60.

Unless you’re more advanced and you know the content, doing that many lessons in one go will create a bunch of leeches aka items you get constantly wrong (not to mention that you’ll have all those reviews coming at the same time in days… weeks… months).

Focus on maintaning those reviews at 0 and doing 15 to 20 lessons a day. Apprentice under 150 at all times (and this is quite intensive for most already). Come to WK everyday to do that and you’ll win. Binge is never the right way to go about anything.

:heart:

12 Likes

you cant stop me im galaxy brain right now
edit: thanks for the concern though i love u

6 Likes

It’s been some weeks since I’ve managed to reach 0/0 again, so I thought I’d finally join in here. o v o;

9 Likes

ok i stopped at 300 because I realized I probably just did a bad thing

6 Likes

Think I’m gonna start posting here! Kinda new kinda not… but ya XD I basically haven’t let myself go to sleep unless I’m 0/0 …but I’m only level five so it hasn’t been too challenging to pull off yet. XD I also am normally up by myself till like 4 am so I got time. :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums by the way!

1 Like

I had this multiple times level 4…
By the way, I wonder why my progress is so slow, I do WK more than 5 times a day to clear the reviews and such, but each level takes about a month… ugh

8 Likes

Thank you! > v <

How many lessons do you do every day? You should be adding new items to the SRS pretty much every day. A 10 items/day should give you around 14-16 days per level. 20 items/day around 7 to 9 days.

I advise you reading my guide for WK :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do 10 items per day and my reviews are most often around 90% correct.
It’s sad, I make such stupid mistakes in a glampse of a second, like typing “takee” instead of “take”. :joy:
Anyways, thank you very much, I will make sure to read your guide. :hugs:

2 Likes

From what you say, you definitely seem to be doing everything correctly. Please do read it, as I think it will help solve your problem. Pay attention to chapters 4 to 7 :v:

3 Likes

I’m level 37 and still 0/0 :star_struck:

10 Likes

lvl%2022%20-%202

Cleared the second half of level 22, barely. I’ve been taking a way more laid back and unstructured approach the last few levels and it has not been working out for me, I’m gonna hafta start sticking to my schedule again.
Anyway, onwards to level 23!

8 Likes

I haven’t posted on this thread in a while.

9 Likes

Level 6

11 Likes