The 0/0 Streak Challenge

It’s been a while, but slow and steady wins the day.

level7

8 Likes

I’ve been taking screen shots of my 0/0s for a while now, but I keep forgetting to post them.

5 Likes

Only level 2, but I’ve been incredibly slow due to university stress and mental health issues. I decided it’s okay to celebrate the small accomplishments, too.

zerozero

6 Likes

I think this is the third time ever I got this, but it’s been the last 3 levels so… cool. Current pacing is a winner I think.

Screenshot_20181217-193006_Firefox

8 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:

I think that Content Overhaul thing really slowed down my level up speed with the weird order of radicals and kanji appearing; never took me so long to level up.

7 Likes

abusing my work pc to get my lessons done.
can’t be helped. a man must do what a man must do.

11 Likes

Make that… 4 levels! There are less vocab sentences and I have gotten much, much faster at reading so my lesson speed has gone wayyyy up. A lot of the residual vocab from previous kanji on this level was really easy too this time, apart from some weird on/kun combos (I’m looking at you two, 布地 and 得体…)

Screenshot_20181224-152558_Firefox

4 Likes

This hardly counts as a streak, but still, I finally got my reviews down to a manageable number and did those lessons from the last update :grinning:

7 Likes

Level eight and finally 0/0 after crazy work, and a trip to the hospital. I also got all about particles by Naoko Chino and the first Genki book and workbook for Christmas! Here’s to hoping I’ll be good enough to take the n4 next year.

6 Likes

After Rebirth Day, I was struggling to get to 0/0.
(Also, I might have suffered from a slight reorder abuse syndrome)

At one point, I had 121 lessons, so I did 65 lessons in one sitting to get through that huge pile. When I hit refresh, I had 136 lessons more…
I can’t believe I’ve reached that sweet 0/0 - at least for the next 50 minutes or so, when that lovely review pile comes crashing my way :sunglasses:

6 Likes

00-2612

So much for ‘taking it slow for the holidays’… Is it weird that I get antsy if there aren’t any reviews to do? Is SRS addictive? Have I inevitably sold my soul to the Crabigator? I’m sure this will change once university starts again, though…

5 Likes

Well, this is it, friends. The last 0/0.

I took my sweet time with those last lessons.
Not going to lie, that message affected me a lot more than I thought it would.

18 Likes

Despite taking 20 lessons per day I couldn’t manage to get to 0 / 0 in levels 19 and 20 =._.=
The kitty-brain overloading is real.

7 Likes

Despite the Christmas riddle, 3 days and counting…

9 Likes

My previous streak broke, because of the radicals content overhaul. But now I’m back at it again!

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-29%2021-18-14

6 Likes

hugs

3 Likes

Now to keep this up…

4 Likes

Been quite a while. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Level 53. Wow.

1 Like

Don’t take time off.

3 Likes