Teasing Master Takagi-san 😝 ・ Off-Shoot Book Club Home Thread ・ Currently Reading Volume 16

I felt like you and I were in a competition to move all of ours over, except I could see notifications for all your moves (because they’re clubs I’m in) and you probably only saw one or two notifications from all my moves =P

2 Likes

Oh awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Ahaha, I actually got around 19 notifications. Mitsuboshi Colors has a lot of threads! :rofl:

2 Likes

As we approach the end of Volume 6, it’s time to make some polls again!

Will you be joining us for Volume 7?
  • I will be there!
  • I will no longer be reading along
  • I just like answering polls

0 voters

When should we start Volume 6?
  • Immediately after Volume 6 (June 18th)
  • Take a 1 week break (June 25th)

0 voters

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for voting in the polls! We’ll be starting right away next weekend with Volume 7! Look forward to the vocabulary sheet and discussion threads for Volume 7 sometime this weekend! I will make a post in here when those have been made! As always, I look forward to reading along with all of you! :grin:

5 Likes

We have to start right away or @mariodesu will catch up to us too quickly :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m just behind a couple corners :wink::rofl:

6 Likes

We will all be looking carefully in the backgrounds of the manga for you … if anyone can find you it will be @ChristopherFritz

5 Likes
Always keep an eye behind those corners!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: no cmon I’m not staring hidden behind the corner, I’m coming from it at full speed :wink:

5 Likes
Going at your speed, you might work up quite a sweat!

(P.S. I keep going for non-Takagi manga so I don’t give spoilers. By the way, this one is from 俺物語!!, which is a great beginner-level series.)

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this is on point!

4 Likes

Good evening everyone! As promised, the discussion thread for Volume 7 is now up and ready to go for next weekend! :grin:

The schedule and vocabulary sheet are also posted!

Side-note: @ChristopherFritz, if I remember correctly and my mind hasn’t totally left me, I think there is a Yukari chapter crossover you’ve been waiting for that has to do with a sports test of some sort? I think we may finally see that crossover based on the second chapter’s title. :wink:

7 Likes

I better hurry or you guys will keep distancing me :wink:

7 Likes

Hey everyone! Just realized that putting a place-marker post for the first poll is probably a little silly, since a new post being made would actually let everyone know the poll is up… So that’s what this post is for instead! :laughing:

The poll is in the Volume 7 thread!

I’m excited to be jumping into Volume 7 with everybody! Won’t be too much longer before our numbers are beefed up by @mariodesu catching up with us, too, by the looks of it. :wink:

じゃあ、みんな、読みましょうね! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Pushing on the gas pedal :wink:

I opened the link and saw this pic

Is this a new graphic that the manga adopt later on in the volumes or was it just a graphically improved preview? It looks neat! Not complaining with graphic of vol. 2 that in some details has already improved, compared to vol. 1 but a bit more details would be cool :stuck_out_tongue:
Also I remember you mentioning in a past thread that the series underwent some graphic changes

5 Likes

You’ll see slow changes in style between volumes one and four.

image image

6 Likes

Both! The art style changes to become more detailed, but these pre-chapter slides are far more detailed than the main sections. It being a pre-chapter slide is also why it is not behind a spoiler tag; it doesn’t spoil anything more than the title already does. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh I see! I noticed that while in volume 1 there’s not such a thing, volume 2 already contains more detailed pre-chapter previews

3 Likes

Another volume is coming to an end, and that means more polls!

Will you be joining us for Volume 8?
  • I will be there
  • I will no longer be reading along
  • I just like answering polls

0 voters

When should we start Volume 8
  • Immediately after Volume 7 (August 20th)
  • Take a 1 week break (August 27th)

0 voters

7 Likes