Teasing Master Takagi-san 😝 ・ Off-Shoot Book Club Home Thread ・ Currently Reading Volume 16

Another thought I had. But I figured it was best to just call it here, or else I may find myself saying “just one more” over and over :joy:

5 Likes
If it helps "finalize" things any, here's from the Yukari series.

(This is an imagined scenario, but some parts were quite accurate.)

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here who celebrates it! For those who don’t, happy Sunday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!

12 Likes

Happy New Year!

This year I resolve to read along with everyone.

8 Likes

That’s great! I look forward to having you here!

4 Likes

10/10 resolve there ! :smile:

4 Likes

Side-note: When you were y’all gonna tell me that I had left the Volume 9 cover up on this thread? :joy:

It’s updated now, so better late than never, I guess. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I noticed that about a week ago and was going to mention it but forgot =(

4 Likes

Don’t look at me…I didn’t even notice that the schedule was wrong. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Historically, I’ve posted a poll as we’ve rolled into the last couple of weeks each volume, but, given that the results of the poll have been the same each time, we’ll go ahead and pick up Volume 11 immediately after we complete Volume 10. I’ll have the thread posted by the 25th, and we’ll continue our current reading pace unless anybody has strong feelings otherwise! :grin:

6 Likes

aww…I wanted a poll so bad… with one option…continue with the next vol!

6 Likes

This is my favorite milestone when running a book club because it’s one less thing to keep in mind.

Although I must admit, usually it comes about from me forgetting to do a poll until the last minute, and I casually act like it was an executive decision.

6 Likes

if anyone needs to shop for our fav author… cdjapan got me again

5 Likes

Oooh nice, I was just planning a re-read as I got up to volume 14 or 15 the last time I believe, and several more got released since then:smile_cat: reading through the first 10 by the 25th by myself and then joining in on the fun here should be just right ^^

6 Likes

We would love to have you! :grin: We have been just taking it easy pace-wise, just as a heads-up, at a chapter a week. Keeping this one as a light snack with the rest of our clubs going on. :joy:

5 Likes

Just what I’m looking for, I find myself going back to a lot of my early easy manga as a mild “snack” indeed, so seems perfect :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Volume 11 thread is up and ready to go for this weekend!

6 Likes

Well, everyone, this is the final week for Volume 11! Look forward to Volume 12 starting next week!

6 Likes

Hey there, sorry for invading this topic, I thought about asking it here because creating a new thread would be too much - I remember talking about getting manga in original language on an iPad or apple device with @ChristopherFritz and @MrGeneric last yeas (also remember that @shuly is firmly pro physical copy) but can’t find those messages. I’ve been disperately trying to buy new manga volumes on my stupid 200€ kindle and after many fails for various reasons I’m on the brink of smashing it with a hammer… so anyone knows what’s the best way I can get (original language) mangas on an apple device? I bought an iPad pro 12.9 recently and can’t wait to read something on it!

3 Likes