Teasing Master Takagi-san 😝 ・ Off-Shoot Book Club Home Thread • Volume 3 Beginning October 2nd!

Slight bump to remind everyone who hasn’t voted to try and do so this weekend! I will likely close the polls this upcoming Tuesday and plan off of the results that are in by then!

4 Likes

I know I picked a late starting date but don’t worry too much about me…taking a much needed long awaited vacation. So if you start while I’m gone I can either read while camping (but no internet to update the vocab)…or catch up when I get back. No worries either way…

and I know it’s a long way off…but one item I preordered from cdjapan is finally released!

now the rest of the books should arrive next week :slight_smile: cdjapan is so nice to hold things and gather/ship when they all arrive :smiley:

5 Likes

Enjoy your vacation! And yay! That’s great you have gotten that on the way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As promised, I have now closed the polls!

For those who may just be seeing this, please don’t take this to mean that you aren’t welcome to join us. The more people we have reading, the more fun this is!

It looks like (narrowly), two weeks after the end of Volume 2, we will begin, so the first week of reading for Volume 3 will begin Saturday, October 2nd.

I will get a schedule made up and posted this weekend, when I have a little bit more time to spend on the forums!

Thanks, everyone for participating! I look forward to reading the final chapters of Volume 2 this weekend with you all, and to beginning Volume 3 shortly thereafter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

The Volume 3 Discussion Thread is now live and ready for next week!

Should anybody spot any errors I made, please let me know. I am sorely behind in sleep and am about to go crash for a little while, so I would not be surprised if I made some mistakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I look forward to seeing everybody next week!

6 Likes

Eventually someone has to mention the missing colons in the thread title.

1 Like