🐌🏖 Team Snails on Vacation 🐌🏖

Good Luck :blush:

2 Likes

Level 17 folks! 128 days and 22 hours, a new record (of slowness)

11 Likes

Most hearty Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Just started the L13 radicals tonight. Dropped back to 5 lessons/day - just a few too many reviews (for me) hanging about :blush:

4 Likes

Hahah! Great! Just as escargots slide their way into the restaurant menu where I work part-time, I’m joining the escargatoire at WK. Have been snailing away privately until now, but it’s time to come clean for sure. Hail all who refuse to give up even if progress is excruciatingly slow at times!

This was simply marvelously expressed! Chuckled at the mental image. :joy:

I’ve been level 32 for… ehh… some years now?
WKstats doesn’t seem to be working, or simply refuses to show any info due to extended periods of no data input. Either way, recently I’m discovering WK-study methods that actually seem to work, so I have finally been able to dig through most of the piled up reviews and headache-causing revamped radical meanings. Now only 600+ reviews and around 40 lessons left. Great success :smiley:

9 Likes

やった :partying_face:

My badge finally increased by one more after 19 days of heart wrenching struggle and speed-running (atleast what I consider speed-running :grimacing:) level 13

And welcome to the escargatoire @anji - let’s slowly but surely snail up to level 60 :metal:

7 Likes

Welcome @anji and congratulations @LivingDead for leveling up and anji for working through your piled up reviews :blush:

I’m “speedrunning” through level 10 now, so after 16 days i’m almost done with all the Kanji lessons and already guru’d the first of them. but the lesson pile is growing at currently 65 lessons with all the vocab, so… even if i level up soon, there will be so much vocabulary to work on :smiley: for me a level is only then done, when all the lessons from it are done
がんばってね!

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcomes @LivingDead and @Tanne
Glad to have found this small corner in the WK forums x)

5 Likes

Increased my lessons to 20 a day as a monthly goal. It was a bit much for me. I’m going to switch to 10 once March starts. I did level up. Yay!

7 Likes

WaniKani just reminded me that this is my anniversary - I joined up 5 years ago today. Time flies when you’re being tortured by kanji.

9 Likes

Oh wow, congratz on your 5 year kanji relationship :grin: :cocktail: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Level 11 after 20 days and 17 hours on level 10, this felt like a fast one :partying_face:

Trying to clean up the rest of the vocab for level 10 by doing 10-15 new lessons a day, then I’ll probably take a few days without new lessons to reduce my daily review count a bit again :snail:

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new snails :heart: I just did my first new lessons today since February 12 :sweat_smile: I’ve been good at keeping up on my reviews daily but work got crazy and my poor kitty was sick (she is better and recovered now), so I just didn’t have it in me to do any new lessons. Now that my kitty is better and now that I did ten new lessons today, I am ready to slowly snail forwards again.
I am happy to see all the new members. This thread is truly the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Glad to see you back! Thank goodness your kitty is well again, really stressful time when pets get sick. :disappointed_relieved:
Great that you’ve been able to hop back on the snail wagon again :wink:

2 Likes