Syncing this community profile's level with my dashboard profile's level..?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but past level three- how do I continue to sync what level I am with my dashboard?

Currently im in the middle of completing level 5, but my community profile is still stuck on 3. I was wondering how I can amend this, thank you in advance!

SOLVED: For my specific scenerio, @baka-cat’s advice (logging in/out) was all I needed ( ◠‿◠ )

Legend says logging out and logging back in works like a charm

4 Likes

Makes sense, but I just tried it with no luck myself. I might just be really unlucky, though. :smiley:

1 Like

Woah, thanks cat

1 Like

That happened to me when I reset from lvl 33 to lvl 30. When I reached lvl 33 back again it wouldn’t show the correct level, it always showed lvl 32 no matter how many times I tried logging in/out. So I leveled up to 34 to try it again and it shows the correct level now.

1 Like

I’ve reset my account more times than I care to admit, so I’ll see what happens once I level past the highest point I’ve reached in the past. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Good luck. Don’t let the legend down :wink:

2 Likes

I had the same problem, but I left myself logged in to many different methods (multiple computers, ipad, smartphone, etc). When you do log out of the community forums, then log back in, it shows the new level. I think there is also an option in the forum settings to log out of all instances you are in. That is what I used to make sure I logged out of everything.

:slight_smile:
For example,

%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%97%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.