Sum up your recent WaniKani Review sessions with a short clip/gif

Totally unrelated but… do you know this screen comes from which game ? (The animal crossing one)

Welcome back o/

wow, this is exactly my current struggle. those and 分かる / 分ける. just banging my head into the table with these.

i’ll make it through, i promise

3 Likes

It’s from Isabelle’s reveal trailer for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
At about 1:50 in this video: Isabelle in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Reveal Trailer - YouTube

1 Like

When you realise that you can’t get rid of plantron ever

16 Likes

the nice thing is that 分かる is probably going to be used quite frequently when studying. You’ll say 分かった and 分からない all the time if you’re like me!

5 Likes

Giving more likes on WK forum per day than items reviewed… Yet feeling accomplished anyway. :wink:

7 Likes

“Did you manage to have a nice review first thing this morning after waking up?..”

10 Likes

5 Likes

Opening WaniKani to be productive during deskwarming, then realizing several hours later that I now have over 100 reviews to do because I was procrastinating on the forums…

3 Likes

Killing every vocab that try to move back down to apprentice

12 Likes

Yay, a new level!

16 Likes

Welcome back, man! Hope you’re nailing your reviews!

we've missed you

3 Likes

I’ve recently started burning some kanji :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I crashed spectacularly. The burning was just me going up in flames not my kanji. I really suck at vocabulary :frowning:

6 Likes

100% SMASHED outta the park!! :fist_right:

1 Like

Ugh, did new vocab lessons late at night, then waited until the next afternoon to do the ‘4-hour’ reviews.

13 Likes

When I’m feeling confident with the review session until I see an unfamiliar kanji…

20 Likes

serveimage3

5 Likes

(turned off vacation mode and for some reason I had over 1000 reviews in the queue - I think I did it wrong…)

9 Likes

level 10 and still getting 月/日/人 readings wrong again and again

19 Likes