Sum up your recent WaniKani Review sessions with a short clip/gif

Sums it up perfectly :+1:

2 Likes

These two days have been such a disappointment.

When a news article confirms your suspicions that your spirit animal really is a female Japanese High school student.

高校2年の女子生徒は「人より得意なこともないし自信がないことばかりです。夜になるといつも落ち込みます」と話していました。

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20180403/k10011388681000.html?utm_int=all_side_ranking-social_001

1 Like

1 Like

giphy

I’ve been having some difficulty with 「地中海」I never learned how to spell Medditterrannnnerannn stupid sea because I never thought it would be so important in my life

13 Likes

Finding new ways to quickly finish my reviews
sum%20up%20-%20uploaded

6 Likes

I hacked into the WK code, and found the leech subroutine!
animation%20(12)

12 Likes

When reviews are ready
time%20for%20reviews%20-%20uploaded

12 Likes

ME to my reviews:
Asdf%20Movie%20GIF-downsized

ME realising I’ve just levelled up and I have been really consistent with the last 3 levels, spending 11 days on each; and then thinking about the monumental task ahead of me:
Scott%20Pilgrim%20Hardon%20GIF-downsized

EVERYBODY STOP TALKING ABOUT THE LEVEL 15 CURSE YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT

5 Likes

It’ll be ok! I think the -teen levels are where the review load might generally start to hit people, so to speak, but as long as you keep on top of things, you should be fine. And if you notice the review load being more than you’d like, you can always slow down with lessons!

5 Likes

:blush: Thank you comrade, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I’ve been putting a little bit of pressure on myself because I’m taking the JLPT N4 in July, but I noticed today that I’m practically there with N4 kanji and I can refocus onto grammar and listening. Anyway I’m luckier than some because I spent so long on early levels that I’d got burns under my belt by level 10.

It’s hard to believe that a mere 7 months ago I was doing my reviews in a mouldy squat caravan by candlelight stoned out of my coconut, and here I am level 12 with a life on a different track.

I’m so proud of me :sob::sob::sob:

tumblr_inline_nw94104M0e1shrb8p_500

1 Like

Wait… level 15 was supposed to be hard?

There was a thread about it semi-recently:

1 Like

And I’ve read it as well, huh. Seems like my memory has been so streamlined to remembering kanji, that it just throws out everything else…

3 Likes

squid

8 Likes

7 Likes

Getting ready to burn some turtles

8 Likes

When I got level up in 6 days 20 hours

12 Likes

OMG plantron 先輩
I am disturbed but I can’t stop staring at it
saves gif to send to family group chat

9 Likes