Sum up your recent WaniKani Review sessions with a short clip/gif

Omg I also struggled with this for an ETERNITY and when I finally figured that out I was like:

and then I was all:

5 Likes

I’ve literally learned how to embed gifs on 4 separate occasions. I’m 25 and can’t retain this information. I don’t know why I expect to retain kanji with any more success.

1 Like

Romaji???

11 Likes

When I don’t have spine to do all reviews.

2 Likes

Big review sessions of the day hits.

5 Likes

But letting all your reviews pile up is a massive Dil-DON’T! D:

1 Like

Anything’s a spine if you’re brave enough…

1 Like

89 FREAKING PERCENT TILL I LEVEL UP!!! I can’t express my anger without using a myriad of curse words in two languages so I’ll just let Mr. Crocker sum it up on what I’m feeling right now

4 Likes
1 Like

An analogy of how WK/SRS works, when I try to explain to my friends why I don’t have time to hang out with them anymore after starting WK.

6 Likes

Wait, why do you earn money by doing WK?

1 Like

http://imgur.com/FfcX1y5

5 Likes

Me: Ayane
Wanikani: Leifang
I should be winning. This is why reviews after work just are not a good idea. My brain doesn’t care at that point…

8 Likes

I was trying to show how WK sucks you in by slowing giving out the kanji, until you become consumed by the process and your life sometimes feels like it revolves around lessons/reviews, and WK keeps you running and reaching for the prize of that next level when you would otherwise have stopped.

However, learning Japanese is also my job at the moment, so I suppose the gif works for that as well.

3 Likes

when you get the wrong answer more than once in a single session…

also, leveled up today and saw the new lesson stack

7 Likes

When you really need to go to bed but Wanikani has a review for you in 3 minutes:

8 Likes

Wow. Glad the migraine went away. I get them too, they stink. Hope they stay far far away from you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice job if you can get it!

1 Like

When this famous actor gave me pills to “improve my kanji learning ability”

3 Likes

Had a few brain farts, but I pulled through today! Go go all 83 lessons right now for 7!

4 Likes