:

1 Like

^-^

1 Like

I’m very tired.

2 Likes

adventure time bmo dancing

2 Likes

Just got out of vacation mode and started doing reviews for the first time in what feels like a month and a half.

1 Like

Returning after 6 months off.

My reaction to EVERY… DAMN… REVIEW!

2 Likes

just levelled up:

2 Likes

… I just finished a review with 27% answered correctly.

I should probably go to bed. >_>

3 Likes

When you think because you are level 60 you own this game and waiting for Wanikani to tell you other wise at your final review score

Wanikani be like:

2 Likes

When you type similar things to old things you could’ve burned, that you should know… or thought your way 75% of the way there… but then still typed in something completely stupid.

I’m looking at you… 大空 especially…  「おおくう?」that doesn’t sound right… 「たいくう?」 …  But what the hell is 「たいくう?」?" hits enter Nah, it’s probably something else…

Of course, it was 「おおぞら」 大空.  And it wasn’t anything weird either… (I had the meaning wrong too, because I screwed up recognizing it and the reading. Had I had the reading, I would’ve had the meaning too! XD)

Sadly, I couldn’t find any of his facepalms animated (there are many!)… This one best expresses my feelings.

I still had a really good overall score (around 81%) and burned over 60 items tonight… But I had 159 items total. And at least 30 were wrong. 15 or more of those were probably going to burn (ended up in Guru)… The others are newer items dropped down to apprentice… because level 9 has been giving me problems. It seems to me that since level 5, I’ve had issues learning kanji every other level.

2 Likes

More of this today…

1 Like

I’m busy these days so I have always reviews to bite through. And all the different third party apps reminding me like “HEY, do WaniKani!” looks like this:

2 Likes

When you see that certain goddamn vocab for the ##th time…

1 Like

Getting slammed with work and not being able to review for a couple of days, finally logging in and seeming not remembering a $%#*& thing

3 Likes

At level 10, everything seems to be しゅ or しゅう

1 Like

crying cry pikachu sad

1 Like
sshockey said... Getting slammed with work and not being able to review for a couple of days, finally logging in and seeming not remembering a $%#*& thing

I know this feeling!!! hugs

and then you come back to all the reviews and don’t know the answers because they were in the review queue for too long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9_ptxfbWNc

1 Like

got 100% on a decently sized review queue for the first time in forever!

1 Like

Recently WK has been getting me like:

But there’s also been a glimmer lately… that I might be able to pick it up properly.