Suddenly I can't do lessons

I just did a 10 lesson session and only 4 items were removed from the lesson queue. So I tried to do it again, and go straight to the next lessons this time. Wanikani showed the new ones but if I open it in a different tab or go to summary the 6 lessons that I just did still stay in the lesson queue.
These are the lessons that caused trouble:
I just tried to do them again

But when I finished the lesson session the summary was still empty

5 Likes

Same here, I can’t do lessons as well. I’ve done them 3 times, and they’re still not registering. Might be a server failure?

2 Likes

similar issue here. just did 5 lessons in the tsurukame app, went from 93 to 88, then refreshed (and checked website) and back at 93 again.

2 Likes

Same here, it seems to be an issue for everyone

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

@Mods I think we need someone to have a look a this issue. :eyes: And maybe pin the subject for a while.

This seems to be the same issue

2 Likes

Same here.

Same.
Glad to know it’s not just me - and I just made my account half and hour ago, definitely thought it was an issue on my end.

3 Likes

Same here. Tried to do 4 and 5 lessons, same results.
Doing reviews ok.
Same issue from mobile app (flaming durtle) and website. Started 20-25 minutes ago.

53 lessons, gone!
I redid them too.
Didn’t help.
At least misery has company :laughing:

2 Likes

Same here! Did it twice. Stop forcing me to review, Crabigator!

1 Like

lol yup we pretty much all in the same 船。Funny because 船 was the lesson…get it.

6 Likes

welcome to wanikani! :smiley:

1 Like

Same issue here! I only have 1 lesson which is a word for line: 列 (れつ). At least it’s now memorable as it’s the first time I’ve encountered a bug in using WK.

Edit: It’s fixed now.

1 Like

Ah, everything fell into place as soon as I read the title of the topic - glad to know it wasn’t a wifi problem

I just did 15 lessons twice. Well, at least I’ll probably remember all of them in the reviews then :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Hi, yes same, I did 65 lessons in one go, and they are still in the inbox

2 Likes

Thank you - nothing says community building like a widespread bug - I’ll never forget the first 25 radicals now…!

2 Likes

Everything seems to be back to normal now (at least for me) :tada:
Time to go back to serving the Crabigator :crabigator:

1 Like

seems to be ok now, thanks to the crabigator

1 Like