Stuck on a level forever, despite doing WK everyday

Ah I see, so would your advice be to do 10-20 lessons a day, regardless of how many items are in apprentice? Like there is no risk of review overload (especially with someone who has 283 lessons like me)?

2 Likes

Yeah the idea is to spread those lessons over several days. That way your daily reviews donā€™t increase too much.

Apprentice items have review times of less than a week so those are a good indicator of your day to day load.

So when my apprentice gets too high, Iā€™ll stop lessons for a day. As those items move into Guru Iā€™ll continue lessons.

2 Likes

In the same boatā€¦stuck foreverā€¦

I keep falling asleep while doing my 100+ daily reviews latelyā€¦ So, I end up doing the remaining half from last night and the new set of reviews the next day.

These should be called the ā€œsleepyā€ levelsā€¦ :sleeping:

Based on my wkstats pull should it not have leveled up by now? Although, on my dashboard, the remaining kanji passed is 21/34? May have messed it up a bit with my re-order scriptā€¦ Oopsā€¦ Tips? :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.