Stay Gold!

Cheers to all those who have the 金玉 to make it to level 60! We’re What’s Golden!

It is as the prophet newyd3 foretold 2 years ago
(gif stolen from Aikibujin)
Call%252Bthe%252Bsquad

To my darling 後輩たち, 頑張れ! You can do it!

tenor

Stay Gold!

6 Likes

No lie, I want to become level 60 even more now… just for the golden… 

2 Likes

頑張ります !!!!▒▒▓█▇▅▂∩( ✧Д✧)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒

1 Like

That Jurassic 5 track. Perfect.

Stay gold, Ponyboy.

2 Likes

Oh my god

2 Likes

I no longer need purple. I just gotta get to 60.

1 Like
KuroiTsuki said... I no longer need purple. I just gotta get to 60.
 Yesss. Let's race xD, additional motivation to do reviews as soon as you can.

I HAVE GLIMPSED THE WORLD BEYOND

2 Likes

New goals:
 - be level 60
 - change profile pic to Super Saiyan Samurai Cat
 - Rule all of Wanikani

3 Likes
Darcinon said... Cheers to all those who have the 金玉 to make it to level 60! We're What's Golden!

All of them showing up at once is really funny. Trunks gets noticeably larger. (reminisces about DBZ. but won't watch because present me will be disappointed)

You guys have all worked so hard so congrats!! I wonder if you stay gold if you unsubscribe. I think you should.
2 Likes

So much gold!
How does it feel to be a supreme human being, against whom the rest of us must concede defeat in despair in all language based contests?

2 Likes
Mnemosyne said...
Darcinon said... Cheers to all those who have the 金玉 to make it to level 60! We're What's Golden!

All of them showing up at once is really funny. Trunks gets noticeably larger. (reminisces about DBZ. but won't watch because present me will be disappointed)

You guys have all worked so hard so congrats!! I wonder if you stay gold if you unsubscribe. I think you should.
I doubt it. I went to go see some ancient threads and there's tons of grey level 3's.  

httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom736x2e9b2d2e9b2df354e0adfa94e17d910d83647ejpg

httpsquotesagas3amazonawscomquoteQS_53b286dd38fb45fb9d80d7fe31a3a67ejpg

1 Like

The real purpose of the lifetime subscription is to stay gold forever. <winks>

@Darcinon,

:smiley: <3

embe said... The real purpose of the lifetime subscription is to stay gold forever. <winks>
 Not saying this is the only thing tempting about lifetime subscription. Totally <winks>

There is a slight angelic glow around the panel as well, isn’t there?

I think I hear harp music each time I look at the banner too.

Must…reach…level 60! 2017 can’t come soon enough (haha!)

Zenatyra said... So much gold!
How does it feel to be a supreme human being, against whom the rest of us must concede defeat in despair in all language based contests?

Do not despair! As the WaniKani said to kis disciples, "They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. Literally."

httpak-hdlbuzzfedcomstatic2014-04enhancedwebdr03611anigif_enhanced-10771-1396797061-1gif

1 Like

1 Like