[STATS] Statistics site

That’s what I do, and I don’t think I’ve ever had issues with the whitespace giving me trouble. In fact, that’s how I tested wkstats during development. :thinking:

Yeah, that behaviour is probably very browser-dependent. I’m not very bothered about it.

What I mean, though, is that I’ve tried inserting whitespace manually, and the trim() takes care of it.
So, if you know of a way I can replicate the problem, I’d love to be able to fix it.

1 Like

I think my bug report was kinda rubbish, my apologies.

You’re correct that the tokens are correctly trimmed, both on Firefox and on Chrome (Windows 10 and Ubuntu 19.04).

What didn’t work was pressing Enter afterwards. I had to actually click the login button with my mouse. This is a bit counter-intuitive, but nothing critical.

However, that doesn’t explain what @xelote wrote, because in their case the login button also doesn’t work.

1 Like

i got a problem on mac with chrome, it looks like that
can you fix it or can i do it on my own?
by the way, thanks for this great tool!

1 Like

For the “items by frequency” view, the v1 site tells me how many items are learned in each frequency block (for example, " 1500: (131 / 500 learned)"), but the v2 site only says how many are not filtered out from the view (for example, “1001-1500 (500 of 500 shown)”), which is less useful. Ideally it could show both numbers, shown and learned. But for me the learned count is more important. Thanks for considering!

For now, just increase the width of the window. :wink:

Bug to report here:
I made a restart of my progress on WK, so yeah, back to level 1.
The stats are getting the original starting date of level 1 (more than a year ago) and not the current date (after the reset, yesterday).

Are you using wkstats?

No? i didn’t knew there was a v2…
Thanks for the data!
works fine.

Thank you for this FAQ, I’ve just excluded my level 1 data from estimates because I was there for 1,074 days for a ‘short’ break :joy:

2 Likes

@rfindley Can we move the v2 site to the main domain, and the unsupported site to wkstats with a warning it will no longer function after support for APIv1 is dropped?

I’m very tempted to do that, but at the same time I expect a lot of confusion from people that are happily using v1’s “projections” section, since that section isn’t done on v2.

I’ll definitely move it when I get the projections on v2 finished… Soon™

8 Likes

:angrykoichi::angrymami:

2 Likes

I was wondering, is this hidden away on GitHub anywhere or have you had plans to move it on there at all? It would be pretty cool to check out the code and it might speed up features if you’re struggling to find the time.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. It seems you obviously missed this…

Ah… ya. Tbf, i did read a lot of this thread… but not that evidently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Might take a cheeky peak

1 Like

Hello. It appears that wkstatsi not tracking my time on level anymore. Thanks for looking into it.

First, try the new version of the site: wkstats
The new version isn’t entirely complete yet, but most of it is done.

For any parts where you want to continue using version 1 of the site, you will occasionally run into quirks like you just encountered. It relies on data from WK’s APIv1, which sometimes doesn’t have quite enough information to show an accurate number. For example, if you haven’t done at least one lesson on a new level, it can sometimes stay stuck at 0days 0 hours.

1 Like

In one sentence: As soon as you do even one lesson, it will automatically adjust to the correct time. :wink: