[STATS] Statistics site

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this site.

Uuh, me like.
Very thanks much!

PS:
The alt+scroll only works for the top part for me, not sure if that’s intended since I only have 30 levels to show so far.

RayderBlitz said... Uuh, me like.
Very thanks much!

PS:7
The alt+scroll only works for the top part for me, not sure if that's intended since I only have 30 levels to show so far.
 Yep.., no scroll on the bottom if all the levels fit onscreen.  If you shrink your window enough horizontally, a horizontal scrollbar should appear, and then alt-scroll should work.
rfindley said... Yep.., no scroll on the bottom if all the levels fit onscreen.  If you shrink your window enough horizontally, a horizontal scrollbar should appear, and then alt-scroll should work.
Alright, then I guess I wont need it.
Thanks for the work you put into the site('s maintenance).

That’s so awesome.

Marry me, rfindley. Let’s create a superior race together.
You’ll have to do the “superior” part, tho. 
But I can make cookies.

----

Honestly, I think you’re an amazing person. It’s impressive how much effort you pour into stuff. 
Keep rollin’. 

Just wanna say everything is working for me, including level estimates and all! It’s so great.

My only critique is that I miss the old colour scheme
 lilac is not my thing. :wink:

But seriously, thanks very much for this. So much hard work, especially considering you’ll be finishing WK soon yourself! You are too good to us.

The two changes I was hoping for, a fix for broken durations for levels past 50 and an option to ignore my 224 days long level 1. Awesome!

This is just beautiful. <3

Wow, awesome stuff!!! Thanks as always rfindley for all the work you do to help us fellow WKers!

rfindley for president

1 Like

Just a curious question: What are your plans for the “items”-page? :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww yeah

Blimey.

Your stuff has raised the bar for add-ons so high that we are going to have to book some time on the Hubble Telescope to even see where it is now.

I can still only see the old site and none of the new cool stuff. How can I see the sweet new stuff in the screen caps?

So for some reason it won’t work in FireFox for me, and only gives me a “Work in progress
” message, but it does work in Chrome

SceleratSleuth said... So for some reason it won't work in FireFox for me, and only gives me a "Work in progress..." message, but it does work in Chrome...
 On Firefox I get a 404 error. I have yet to try Chrome though.
sumsum said... Just a curious question: What are your plans for the "items"-page? :P
 Am I the only person who thought the "Work in progress..." meant it was calculating something server-side and I had to wait???  Bah I'm so stupid :P

Awesome! Glad I can easily exclude my 577 day level 1 (created an account and never used it haha :). What’s the difference between the estimated and hypothetical times? Hypothetical is without any level excluded?

You can adjust hypothetical under the column.

Thanks! Didn’t realize that box was adjustable!