Spirit Crushing

16 Likes

Hey, at least it was vocab and not a radical or a kanji. Look at the bright side of it and see that at least it did not hinder your level up times.
:wink:

I do admit it is crushing as this has happened to me many times in the past as well :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Would you say that it was literally spirit crushing?

8 Likes

I don’t see it, what is crushing you here? This is what somehow frustrating:

16 Likes

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I think this is more crushing to @varan54-さん don’t you think so @trunklayer-さん? I mean you managed to beat him by 1%!
:smirk:

2 Likes

Seeing someone else with a 54% review gives me hope :slight_smile:

6 Likes
Here's some more hope for thomasmichaelwal

you’re welcome, haha

This always happens to me immediately after new lessons though

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I got lazy for a couple weeks and came back to this. Not my proudest moment, but not exactly my worst either.

2 Likes

For me, random mix of readings and rendaku is so evil
 Is that also you case? Or is that just shitty memory which is so relatable btw

Haha - a mixture of a lot of things; quite often it’s because it’s the first review of something and I’ve left it too long, or it’ll be a guru/master item involving a things/day counter or äșș/生/性 (oh how I hate my big person life) - and seemingly I make at least one typo per review :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I hate days/things counters either, I still have some of them from first or second level at apprentice 1 with almost fifty errors
 And missing the first review is definitely is not ok, we are all aware of the forgetting curve.

3 Likes

had trouble with that one too lol, thinking of “to the letter” is the only way I can remember it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.