Solving Crosswords for Fun and Profit

Me too. Can’t figure those out either

I don’t mean “I’m so done with this” but rather “this puzzle is finished”. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is there an official answer sheet to verify this or are we just hoping it’s OK?:grin:

There’s answers at the back of the book. I’ve been checking them when we’re pretty sure the puzzle is done, or else if we’re particularly stuck.

1 Like

Ah, that’s good to know.

Next puzzle!

5-across サルドシ
4-down タンサンガス
7-across スミ

1 Like

Nooooo!!! I want my life back!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just do a few clues at a time, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Side note, I can’t work out how people are adding the images to the Google sheet without them coming in full-size, so I might leave that for someone else.

1 Like

1-across カイインケン
20-down ケイバ

You can resize images. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but when it’s so big that the distance between the corner dot and the top edge midpoint dot is the entire width of my screen, that’ll take me all day…

:thinking: I don’t get it.

18-down シル
30-down ノウ?

1 Like

Proof that @Belthazar has at least four thumbs…

conspiracy confirmed…:sunglasses::turtle:

Oh, I’m pretty sure all of my fingers have appeared in these photos at least once each. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You heard it here first! Suspect accepts charges!

1 Like

28-down イオウ
which reinforces my suspicion that 29-across is オワビ
Which means 33-down is ワカ

1 Like

Thinking perhaps 19-across is ミズヨウカン

I’d say it ends with ン anyway, because I’m quite certain that 35-down is something-ビン. Maybe just as simple as ユウビン?

And 23-down is チーズ
14-down ユドウフ (I had that in Kifune :slightly_smiling_face:)
15-across ウルチマイ (Honestly had to look that one up - I’m not well-informed on all the rice terminology aside from 稲 > 米 > ご飯)

I‘m also pretty sure it‘s ユウビン.
And wow, learning more possible words for rice :laughing:

Ok, so this time I’ll try to restrain myself and only do a few at a time. :grin:

13 across ウサバラシ
12 down イドウ?
30 across ノシ

1 Like