*SOLVED* Many items marked right no matter how wrong

Someone on the script page tried old versions, unfortunately still happened.

1 Like

It seems to be a hidden update from WK or something, as it happens now and not when the script got updated, as well as older version of the script also gets it.

3 Likes

I’m also having trouble with this and I also have double check- I mean at this point there’s a bunch of people with the same problem so I imagine it will be resolved by the devs fairly quickly

1 Like

On the other hand now you can level up and burn even if you get it wrong, why fix it amirite :crazy_face:

Already have the “never wrong” script for that :wink:
*yes, I did play with that script many years ago, when I had a full burn out and wanted to reset anyway. Went up to level 42 and stayed there till I was ready to reset (Did full reset to lvl 1)

I am currently on leech squashing so I don’t want any to get free passes :wink:

2 Likes

I will say it’s forcing me to be super vigilant of what I’m typing (since I can’t go back on mistypes/mistakes with pronunciation) so I’m doing a little better than normal; guess that’s probably a sign I might be a slacking a little :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

i’m having this very same issue too!!

It does seem to be somewhat related to double check, though. Just tested by resurrecting an old item, and only when that script is active the problem appears.

1 Like

while at the same time you can know for sure if you WERE correct :crazy_face:

That’s true too :joy::joy:

1 Like

It may be a update of WK that affects the script, after all, though.

Edit: Removed last sentence, it was incorrect after all. There is a different issue with the old script.

I just had this same thing happening to me. I was confused as to why I didn’t get the wrong answer screen either! :eyes:

2 Likes

The issue with DoubleCheck appears to be caused by WaniKani enabling an experimental feature called the shared answer checker without any prior warning or explanation of what it is. It’s kind of frustrating that in the past few days, they have made so many changes to the site that have broken things (for both script users and people who don’t use them) without testing them on the preview site first and giving script authors a chance to update their scripts. I’ll try to see if I can find a fix.

Edit: A fix for the issue of stuff being marked right when it should be is here.

6 Likes

Can confirm happened with double check, wrong answers insta accepted as right. (reading only). Turned it off and session was just fine. Tried off and on again and got this bug (?) with URL, never seen that before! (pic)
NewCanvas2

2 Likes

Yo, would explain why everything was running fine in the morning for me then. The double-check script hasn’t been updated since yesterday.
Things are running fine with the double-check script off (at least on my side, but at that point I didn’t have many items to check against), that’s the only workaround for now I guess.

2 Likes

I thought I was going crazy or my keyboard was hitting enter twice for some reason. Glad I’m not the only one!

1 Like

Also this bug with n? do we have to summon @Mods @viet ?
NewCanvas3

1 Like

Okay tested a little bit more (yes failed gurus for the sake of people) and the issue IS with double check. Can’t reproduce insta accept bug without it.

2 Likes

A fix for the issue of stuff being marked right when it should be is here.

1 Like

Was the double-check script causing the n problem too? Or is that still an issue?

1 Like