Slooshy’s Study Log 🦑

welp. I didn’t complete the session…ever. xD

Trying again today at 371, soundtrack is:

3 Likes

actually that’s too diffuse a soundtrack – need to feel the progress I’m making…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ok coming back in to kill off the last hundred…

3 Likes

WOLOOOOOOO I did it !!! Back to zero on reviews for the moment! :blush:

I will try just keeping up with reviews for a few days before I start taking new lessons again. I apparently need to re-surrender my spirit into full devotion to the crabigator.

3 Likes

This is so awesome that you are documenting your journey!! Good luck to you, I am in a very similar boat! Although a lot of times I feel like I’m in the struggle boat :stuck_out_tongue:

Also huge shout out to Human Japanese, probably the best thing I’ve found in the ~50 different things I’ve tried to help me learn.

3 Likes

^
And how. xD totally definitely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh man that’s really good to hear about Human Japanese! I think it’s …well, it’s like it’s almost too good to be true… :grimacing: so thank you for pitching some encouragement on it! I really do enjoy it. :grinning:

Best to you in the struggle boat!! I’m in there alongside you…haha…I think what got me this time around was that I was so stoked to be reaching level 19 but there is still soooo much vocab to plow through. But I genuinely like learning vocab…! :laughing: Apparently though, seeing that number increment itself is an extremely, unreasonably, important part of my motivation… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Catching up and staying caught up OST:

3 Likes

Done! :grin: Hoorayyy! :grinning:

4 Likes

I did it! Ten reviews and 5 lessons! This is my first batch of lessons in…weeks? :grinning:

3 Likes

Still keeping up with the reviews, so…no need for review OSTs yet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

[caught up my reviews woooooooooo]

3 Likes

Caught up on reviews again this evening. No new lessons. Need to read some Battle Angel.

Tomorrow’s goals:

• WK 5 lessons
    :heavy_check_mark: Shop for groceries
  • Get flu shot
  • Do some electronics
  • Read some GUNNM

:rainbow:

5 Likes

I am now learning level 19 kanji so…

whyyyyyyy is my circle still showing 18??!?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Goels for the day redux:

:heavy_check_mark: WK 5 lessons (did 10!)
doing this coming monday instead>>> * Get flu shot

• Do some electronics
  • Read some GUNNM

Squat goels. keeping it realistic.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

If you log out and back in, it’ll reflect the correct number.

Mine showed 23 the whole time I was on 24. It finally updated to 24 the day I leveled up to 25.

1 Like

ok how about now?? 19 now?

1 Like

YAEEEEESSSSSZ.

that is gud.

1 Like