Slooshy’s Study Log 🦑

Hallo! Ten lessons taken, reviews caught up! :rainbow:

5 Likes

Good work there! ^>^

images

頑張れ!

4 Likes

omgeeeeeeee happiness sparkles! that’s the cutest thing ever!!!

Thank you for the encouragement, ekg!!! <3 <3 <3

(does this say something like “thousand likes”?? or “thousand-likes-ish like”? that looks like 的 there in the middle…)

3 Likes

Keeping up with my reviews today! Yayyy!!! also took five more lessons after my afternoon nap… :brain:

4 Likes

Yayy – took 15 lessons and I also kept up with my reviews again today! Didn’t do any study aside from that though. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

5 Likes

Latest batch of lessons: 15! Caught up on reviews: Yes!

4 Likes

Sticking with it – still caught up on reviews! :blush:

Also, check this out:

http://decisionproblem.com/paperclips

Warning: it’s a highly addictive, completely immersive videogame that could become your world.

3 Likes

Maintained my total victory over reviews today! Excited – gonna be a whole big batch of new vocab soon~!!!

4 Likes

15 lessons done, reviews caught up!

4 Likes

Made it to 19!! :grinning: working my way through the lvl.18 vocabs now. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

5 Likes

Hey well done! Not long for the big 20. :grin:
I had to keep away from your link - I can’t believe how obsessed I got over paperclips. :joy:

3 Likes

That’s quite the game! :eyes: This seems dangerous to get into! :joy:

In any case, good work leveling (you’ll soon be in the Deaths)! ^>^

c8c50552cd7a2038faf84b36315fd682

3 Likes

ohhh noooes!!! you got stuck in the paperclips??! hahaha me toooooo it was amazing how immersive that game is lololol and I’m hardly even started…my wife’s hit end game – she had …17 zeroes in her number of paperclips produced…septundecillion or something…gaaahhhhh

3 Likes

woooo the deaths!!! And then…

The hells!!

(I’m suddenly remembering Michael Palin fleeing from the nuns…“First the spanking!”…lol sorry…but I’m really excited to be making my way into the death levels!!! seems like there’s gonna be a real jump up in the amount of readable material once I’m working through the 20’s!!)

Soooo cuuuute sushiiiii!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Alllllll riiiiight!!! Took 3 or so days off and banked up 217 reviews – dug in last night and got all caught up! 60% accuracy…but I kept reminding myself that it’s normal for getting out of practice…but in reality I think there was a big proportion of that batch that were old and coming in for a burn or for review after long-term non-exposure, so… I encouraged myself also by saying, “This is great – you’re getting these items back in your regular queue! You’ll learn them much, much more securely now!” :wink:

Here’s a sweet track:

I really enjoy Hiroshi Yoshimura (吉村弘) – his stuff is great for relaxing and focus. Though the above track is a bit sleepy… :grin:

5 Likes

Keeping up with today’s reviews!
More peaceful vibes:

4 Likes

Staying on top of my reviews – including 15 new vocabulary! :grinning:

3 Likes

still keeping up! really want to get to 19 – Tsurukame said I am but… :wink:

4 Likes

Not kept up…lolol…4 days of no wk whatsoever – now I’m back! just did 247 reviews and 11 reviews! Lots of stuff…heheheh… xD

4 Likes

Starting 297 review session woowoooooooo!!!

Today’s almost-300-reviews OST:

4 Likes