Show similar kanji?

Is there anything I can use that would show similar kanji? 

I can always copy paste into the search bar, and it would show similar ones, but it would be so much better if it showed similar ones while you are learning it for the first time, and together with the meaning/reading when you are reviewing. 

/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Similar-Kanji/8905/1

Besides Tomboy’s great api, they also implemented in in the kanji page above the vocab. :slight_smile: Tomboy’s list is more complete though

Pydron said... Besides Tomboy's great api, they also implemented in in the kanji page above the vocab. :) Tomboy's list is more complete though
 Heh, I didn't notice this got implemented, hopefully it will make the userscript obsolete in no time :)
Pydron said... Besides Tomboy's great api, they also implemented in in the kanji page above the vocab. :) Tomboy's list is more complete though
 Wow! When did that happen?

And unrelated, but what the heck has happened to thread post numbers? Where has post #2 disappeared to?! Why are there two post #11s?? Is Viet drunk?

thanks!!

Wow, wish I knew about this previously. They sure hid it away huh? Even if 況 and 沢 are not considered to look similar. 

Regardless, thank you!