Shoutout to AlliCrab for iOS

I’ve been using AlliCrab since pretty much the beginning and it’s been fantastic.
Getting an App for your phone connected to WaniKani is a must. Absolutely.
I could never go back to PC only -.- I get my crabigator fix everywhere with AlliCrab, on the bus, between classes, during meals, in the ba… other places.
It’s great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the ba… lcony? In the ba… bylonia? In the ba… tman?

Thanks for the reminder. I’ve been doing reviews on my tablet for the past few days and cursing every time I make a typo, longing for the override script. Totally forgot I have AlliCrab installed :stuck_out_tongue: I’m dumb. 

I’d love to be able to use Allicrab, shame it’s only iOS 8.2 and above…

Yes I always need my crabigator fix in the batman! Every time!

Override is super useful because apparently I have fat thumbs and a quick trigger finger -.- only used on legit legit typos though!

There is a WaniKani app available for 8.0. I don’t know of any others though -.-

I use both iOS apps.

The WaniKani app for reviews and lessons on my iPhone, the override button is better for me.
AlliCrab on my iPad(split screen compatible) and to check when the next review for my current level, so I plan ahead when to take a break to level up.
All I need now is an app with community mnemonic user script and I’ll be happy for lessons. 

Windows Phone peon here. I might just lay down and cry for a bit.

Thank you all so much. I’ve been thrilled with the response I’ve received for the app. More is coming, just as soon as I can make some time to work on it!

MrAreay said…
I’d love to be able to use Allicrab, shame it’s only iOS 8.2 and above…

Unfortunately, this is unlikely to change, especially with iOS 10 being released in the fall. I’m curious though: why the hesitance to upgrade?

in the ba…laclava I use when robbing banks?

Anyway, I agree

cplaverty said... Thank you all so much. I've been thrilled with the response I've received for the app. More is coming, just as soon as I can make some time to work on it!

MrAreay said... I'd love to be able to use Allicrab, shame it's only iOS 8.2 and above...
Unfortunately, this is unlikely to change, especially with iOS 10 being released in the fall. I'm curious though: why the hesitance to upgrade?
 Dont know about others, but I own an iphone 4, and as far as I can tell, ios 7.1 is the max I can update to. :p