Should I purchase the lifetime subscription?

Right right. Funny enough there’s still a few Kmarts just south of where I used to live in Canada. Also noticed they still have Kmart in Guam while I was there. Maybe those locations innovated… Kmart has the best poutine! I always get that when I go there.The one in Guam didn’t have that but I guess that makes sense based on it’s location.

Same here! I always opt for the lifetime option if it exists. Now if only that were a thing for gym memberships :man_lifting_weights:

1 Like

See item 4 under Acceptable Use.

7 Likes

What about gifting your account to someone else, as a thank you for a donation?

Anything that’s not forbidden is allowed.

@viet Thanks for clearing that up!

All I’m gonna say is that, adding up all the time I’ve spent in “Vacation Mode” since I started WaniKani, I’ve burned through the better part of a Yearly Subscription. Lifetime was definitely the right decision. :+1: If you think you could possibly run into this, definitely get it (but maybe wait for the Winter Sale).

2 Likes

I LOVE RocketLanguages.com (Japanese). It is a paid site, but well worth it. It has conversation, grammar, writing, reading, culture, and lots of reinforcement activities. It is fun, too, so you don’t get tired of it. Also has a forum, not as good as here, but a place where you can ask questions, etc. It, too, has sales periodically for new subscribers.

1 Like

Ah! I guess you’re right! Man, I already forgot how much I paid! :sweat_smile:

On the flip side, some people get motivated to stay on top of their lessons/reviews because the bills will continue until all turtles are burned!

1 Like

I did the math and figured I’d probably be finished all the lessons and reviews on a yearly subscription before it added up to the cost of a lifetime subscription. Lifetime certainly is a good deal, but I didn’t think it was right for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.