Share your overall accuracy!

I would wager that a significant portion of my Reading errors so far are reviews lost to typos or when I got confused about what was a ‘kanji’ and what was a ‘vocab’ version of a word, and entered the wrong one. Meaning errors are mostly futzed synonyms haha. (Sidebar, why is it the kanji reviews warn you when you’ve entered the kun instead of on reading, but the single kanji vocab reviews don’t do the same in reverse?)

accur

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP IT’S SUPPY! So that’s what he’s been up to…

Wow, that’s pretty interesting. I would think because we are doing SRS, your accuracy should be high. But I get how 100% all the time means it is too easy. But as others have mentioned, the accuracy we are sharing is based on each time we see the item, so if we get in wrong and then get it right, it’s two different times that we are seeing it. Our numbers might be a bit lower if it just counted it once per review.

chrome_fi8SQSBsmX

I find it interesting that a lot of people seem to have higher meaning accuracy than reading but for some reason my reading accuracy is a lot higher. I think maybe I tend to struggle a lot with similar meanings but readings tend to stick more easily somehow?

6 Likes

Been a bit up, down, and now creeping back up with me. Got lazy early on with a lot of words I already knew. Then stumbled a bit on a level or two and really had to get back into really emphasizing mnemonics.

Pretty wild just seeing the sheer number of reviews you eventually get to at the higher levels… people having posted with like over 200,000 total reviews!

3 Likes

Nice… didn’t even know this existed! Very useful tool.

I’m on Lv. 10 sitting around 97%, but I did reset from Lv. 20, and I know as it gets harder the percentage will drop down. I think staying over 90% would be a good goal for the upper levels. We’ll see if that happens! I’m definitely getting there this time :grimacing:

1 Like

Could be better… My inaccuracies mostly come from typos :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m going through the same thing. My accuracy is low because I’m falling back on the system to learn and I’m not using any tools for when it’s an accidental wrong. I tend to go too fast and mistype, enter the wrong reading (on vs kun) or I enter the meaning I’ve learned from elsewhere that’s not what they are looking for. I’m finally learning not to get mad at myself. It will go down more and more as I encounter more new kanji and vocab.

2 Likes

I’m quite new here, but might as well share.
The readings are often a curse for me
110daeffaf1ffb68a317188e7e24c6e8

3 Likes

254k reviews??

1 Like

muuwaahahaaa

3 Likes

I smell many resets lol

1 Like

I reset once, only two levels. It mostly has to do with recurring leeches.

I guess it’s normal to have this kind of accuracy in the early levels

3 Likes

It depends a lot on everyone’s previous knowledge before WaniKani, really. I never had that kind of accuracy, myself, as I started learning Japanese with WK.

2 Likes

I knew most kanjis up to level 3-4, so my start was easier I guess.

it could be better but i make a lot of typoes on mobile :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

acc
Im only level 5, but i hope i can keep my accuracy this strong lmao

2 Likes

statswanikani
Not sure what to make of those stats…
giphy

2 Likes

Still barely hanging on to 99% somehow.

Capture37

2 Likes