Alright. I’ve been NEGLECTING my studying for ages and ages. And I’ve already addressed this… and promptly forgotten about it so, doing is again. Anyways, now I’ll stick with it… definitely. I will do my tasks every day. (Trying to manifest here) Okay.
- Wanikani reviews + lessons (review count to zero!! and at least 10 lessons a day if available)
- Bunpro (at least 5 lessons a day + review count to zero) (oh yeah and take notes)
- 10 new kanji from RTK and review on kanji koohi (great resource!)
- Practice reading with satori reader or beelingua for 15 mins at least
- Do some exposure, like a show without subtitles or a podcast or something
- Do 3 lessons of cure dolly and take notes (it’ll help review the bunpro stuff… probably)
- Be halfway done with wanikani level
- Write your dumb little story on ao3
- two levels of wanikani (approximately)
- just… get stuff done. yknow?
- Before 2022 is over get to level 60 of wanikani! It’s pretty ambitious for me at least, but maybe it’ll help
- This list looks overwhelming so i’mma stop here